- Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Human resources management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year, Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Can do full set account.
- Cert/Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Finance or related to Accounting Field.
- Able to read, write and speak Mandarin and English.
- ~To handle Account Receivable, Account payable, Bank Reconciliation, inventory for month end closing and journal entries.
- Managing a portfolio of payable accounts, responsible over payment to suppliers which include activities related to systems and processes, account…
- Compile weekly credit note, tax invoice, statement of account, delivery order and email to vendor for payment request.
- SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
- Responsible in handling full sets of accounts.
- Ensure timely and accuracy closing of accounts and submission of reports and schedules.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Posting Date Oct 09, 2019.
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of Account and Content Integrity team to…
- To assist on data entry and office administrative task.
- Please send application by email.
- Perform daily accounts receivable of guest/customers and debtors.
- Work / familiar with Front Office, POS and Accounting software.
- Can meet with the dateline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.