- Carry out financial, operational and compliance audit duties including evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit…
- This includes performing tests of controls, audit testing and preparation of audit working papers and relevant documentation for the audit files to support all…
Folks DFK & Co
- Degree holders in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent, or possess professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia or equivalent).
- Reviewing and following-up on audit remedial action plans and submit periodic reports to Management and Audit Committee.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Audit the daily General Cashier Report, ie. against bank-in-slip, official receipt, cheques received by mails and etc.
- Prepare a “D” Report and confirmed sales.
- Able to work independently and lead a team to complete large audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, ACCA or member of a Professional Accounting body.
- As an Audit Assistant, you will assist in mind-provoking assurance service assignments, preparing tax auditing, perform financial auditing & financial budget…
- Carry out the audit in accordance with the approved audit plan as the Staff in charge.
- Appropriately prepare audit documentation supporting the work performed.
- Performing tests of controls, audit testing and preparation of audit working papers and relevant documentation for the audit files to support all opinions and…
RM 2,198 a month
- We are a multi-disciplinary professional firm providing service in Audit, Tax Advisory and Business Advisory.
- We specialize in providing value added services to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.