BP Healthcare Group jobs
- Performing lab testing and validate various test results.
- Conducting medical research and analysis.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls,…
- 6 months attachment with on-going personal and professional mentorship.
- Full-time position that helps trainees to discover, unleash and expand their potential…
- Provide nutritional and dietetic consultation services to patients.
- To participate and responsible for sales & business development activities of the company.
- Registered Nurse with relevant working experience.
- Experience in handling ECG, stress test and paramedic services is an added advantage.
- Be part of the highly skilled healthcare team comprises of specialists,doctors,nurses,nutrionists and many more.
- Participation in road shows from time to time.
- Relevant qualification in Medical Radiography.
- Min 2-3 years experience in Medical Radiography.
- Experience in PACS environment will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Chemistry or Environmental Science.
- Experience in reporting for stack sampling & indoor air monitoring.
- Minimum 2 years of analytical experience in AAS, HPLC & GCMS familiar with.
- INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE INVITED TO WRITE-IN OR CALL-IN WITH.
- If you are a young doctor aspiring to develop a good career & earn good money while working only office hours with a nationwide group practice & enjoy…
- BP Hearing Solutions (A subsidiary of BP Healthcare Group) is looking for a dispensing audiologist/hearing instrument specialist comfortable with hearing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.