Cergas Murni jobs
- To assists Project Manager in day-to-day site activities including supervising, quality control and monitoring the site labour force works.
- Assist Project Engineer to coordinate and push work progress at sites.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 2 years infrastructure construction works…
- Oversee and manage property related matters.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related.
- Candidates with experience and good track record are encouraged to…
- Involve in overall contract tendering process which includes taking off, pricing, prepare supporting document and to compile for submission.
- Responsible to advise the MD & HOD decision making in both days to day management and strategic direction of the organization regarding human resource…
- To lead and be responsible for overall management of the project, including planning, execution, monitoring and ensuring timely completion of project.
- Responsible to carry out all purchasing duties related to infrastructure work materials and spare parts.
- Responsible for parts/materials management, performing…
- Coordinate with sub-contractors on site works and supervise daily task and ensure resources and on time delivery.
- Timely submission of relevant monthly reports and projections and complying to statutory requirements.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a senior position;…
- Assist Technical Manager to propose value engineering and alternative designs.
- Liaise with consultants on discrepancies of drawings, prepare method statements…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.