Cimb Group jobs
- The Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTEGE) Apprentice attachment under CIMB is designed to provide a great opportunity for…
- Data Analyst is tasked at turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- To administer account opening activities.
- To provide authorization to transact and validate branch operation transaction in accordance to the Banks' rules and…
- Meet sales target by securing new quality loans in line with management decision on the portfolio mix of products and customers.
- Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time.
- Professional responsible for performing tasks of moderate complexity as per specified standards with moderate supervision.
- Analytical Thinking Skills (Desired).
- The responsibilities of a Visual Designer will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture.
- Navigator will be responsible for quality of finished product, optimize productivity and drive value, influence and collaborates with cross discipline teams to…
- Responsible for performing collection dunning to customers with the aid of Collection tools and scripting to minimize flow through, delinquency and impairment…
- Support the team head in reviewing transaction proposals/ evaluation process, sourcing of market information and updating pitch-books.
- Lead user research, design strategy, information architecture and interaction design.
- Participate in user requirement analysis, task analysis, conceptual…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.