Clerk of Work jobs
GOLDEN LAND BERHAD
RM 4,000 - RM 8,000 a month
- To inspect and monitor at all times each stage of the construction works, including piling, structural and architectural works, mechanical and electrical works…
- Assist in all clerical work.
- Document controller, record keeping & filling.
- Budget-control budget and update data.
- Other administrative tasks in department.
- Ensure that work at the site is effectively coordinated.
- Inspect and monitor that work is carried out as per standard, specification and schedule.
- Experienced candidates in laboratory work are preferred.
- The minimum qualification of a degree in accounting and three years of work experience.
- Willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Self-motivated and is able to work independently.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- To be considered for this position you must have valid rights to work and live in Malaysia.
- This position is to perform the Good received and issuing process in…
- Able to work independently, good technical knowledge / problem solving.
- Certificate / Diploma in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Jalan Tinju 13/50, Section 13.
Scandinavian IBS Sdn Bhd
- High committed and able to work independently in fast pace environment.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup…
QL Figo (Johor) Sdn Bhd
- Able to work independently / multi tasking.
- Responsible to assist superior for other operation and managerial work.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in supervision of construction works.
- To maintain and update records of unsatisfactory/defective works (Non-Conformance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.