Electrical Technician jobs
- Diploma or certification in electrical/ mechanical/ civil from any institution recognized by Malaysia government.
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems.
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and lighting systems.
- Suruhanjaya PW2 or higher & A1.
- Able to do electrical troubleshooting and analyze drawings.
- 1 to 2 years experience.
- Able to rout, cut, bend and install cable trunking, cable ladder, cable…
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems;
- Operator or own knowledge, etc.
- SUNWAY MALLS - BE PART OF US NOW!
- Come be part of one of the leading shopping mall managements in Malaysia!
- Carries out meter readings to maintain records for…
- Experience in gas, electrical & hydraulics would be highly regarded.
- There are no set requirements, but you could take a college course in a subject like…
- As a Test Equipment Technician at MMP, you will be responsible for performing preventive and corrective maintenance on equipment.
- Adhere to and Promote Safety.
Labelling To Pack Enterprise
- Have electrical & machine repair experience.
- Male candidate (age 25-45).
- Provide installation and maintaince machines.
- Perform system parameter measurement for electrical.
- Apply electrical and electronic theory and related knowledge, usually under the direction of engineering…
- Troubleshoot, repair, or replace electrical components and perform required electrical preventive maintenance and updates.
- Programming of HMI’s and PLC’s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.