HR Assistant jobs
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Ms Office and Ms Excel.
- Responsible for driver trip commission calculation.
- Please send application by email.
RM 50,770 a year
- Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device's system settings.
- Must possess at least SPM / Diploma in Human Resource or or equivalent qualification.
- Positive and pro-active attitude towards work.
- Admin | Clerical | HR (n).
- Full-Time or Part-Time Position Available.
- Able to calculate and using computer typing words.
- 17 years old and above.
TGS and Partners
- Assist department heads in day to day HR matters.
- Assist in implementing HR policies, systems and operating procedures.
- Maintain and update employee records.
- Handle general administrative job such as data entry, recording, checking on employee claims, maintain filing of documents, etc.
- To process monthly payroll including statutory submissions and yearly EA Forms.
- Able to handle employee disciplinary related issues.
- Received job applications and record all employees’ information.
- Monitor, maintain and update the HR database and employee personal files.
Pembinaan Tetap Teguh
- To check and monitor staff daily attendance and leave.
- To handle foreign workers’ work permit application, renewal, medical check-up, passport application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.