HR Human Resources jobs
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office and Ms Excel.
RM 1,500 - RM 2,500 a month
- Key in data for statutory payment in online systems eg: EPF, SOCSO,& SIP.
- Assist in Human Resource matters (Interview schedule arrangement, Staff Appraisals, to…
- Received job applications and record all employees’ information.
- Monitor, maintain and update the HR database and employee personal files.
- Managing the full spectrum of monthly payroll, including payroll calculation, allowance, incentives, OT claims to ensure accuracy of data, timely pay out and…
- Maintaining human retention program include organising annual dinners & trips, staff birthday party, etc.
- Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
- The Human Resources Manager assists the Cluster Director of Human Resources in managing the human resources functions of the organization with a team of…
- You will build upon and rely on your HR functional expertise and effectiveness to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming,…
- Assist in business functions in the areas of HR on tasks related to your field of study.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared…
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions including but not limited to Recruitment, Payroll Management, Employee Relations, Compensation &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.