Human Resource Assistant jobs
- Assistant Manager, Compensation, Benefits & Rewards.
- HR - Strategic Compensation, Benefits & Rewards.
- Provide analytical and relevant professional support to…
- Received job applications and record all employees’ information.
- Monitor, maintain and update the HR database and employee personal files.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Providing assign duties by Head of Human Resources.
- Prefer Local Male or Female.
- At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful…
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office and Ms Excel.
TGS and Partners
- Assist department heads in day to day HR matters.
- Assist in implementing HR policies, systems and operating procedures.
- Maintain and update employee records.
RM 1,300 a month
- An HR administrator is responsible for a wide range of duties, including payroll and compensation, recruiting and staffing, performance and training, labor…
- What we’re looking for.
- In charge recruitments of staff.
- Assist in Attendance/Payroll duties, Schedule, Staff leaves, renewal of foreign labour working permit…
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
- You will also need to be a proven and skilled influencer who is driven to deliver fair labor and human resources business practices.
- It’s as simple as that.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.