Human Resource Executive jobs
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, active across more than 80 countries, employing 90,000 people.
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
- Facilitate structured induction program for all new staff including general orientation for interns.
- Coordinate and facilatate in-house training/ seminar/ talk/…
- This position is responsible to provide efficient administrative support to the department on all aspects of the human resource and administration functions.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Aged 28 years old & above.
- Preferably Diploma & above in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Fluently in both spoken & written English & BM.
- Fresh Graduates with relevant tertiary qualifications (i.e. real estate, marketing, business studies, communication, human resources, administration or…
- The Shell Retail business in Malaysia serves over 1 million customers a day at 950 petrol station sites.
- Support and Payment and Loyalty Managers to implement…
- As a member of the brand and communications team, the brand executive helps maintain brand integrity across company marketing initiatives and its communications…
- Advanced Diploma / Degree in Human Resources.
- Min 5 years of working experiences in HR.
- Must have good command in English and BM.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.