Human Resource jobs
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
YongHe Construction (Asia) Sdn. Bhd
RM 2,001 - RM 2,500 a month
- Basic salary RM 2,000 to RM 2,500, based on your experience.
- Work area: Bintulu, Sebauh area.
- For outstation additional entitles of hostel & transportation and…
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- United Nations General Assembly Resolution 67/226 calls for more effective and cost-efficient support services in all programme countries by reducing the…
- Posting Date Dec 26, 2019.
- Location Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown, No 2, Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia VIEW…
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office and Ms Excel.
- Facilitate structured induction program for all new staff including general orientation for interns.
- Coordinate and facilatate in-house training/ seminar/ talk/…
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, active across more than 80 countries, employing 90,000 people.
- The programme aims to develop a pool of Human Resource specialist and accelerating your career for future roles via best-in-class experiential learning, job…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.