Human Resource jobs
- At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful…
- Offering counseling services to employees.
- Design and deliver industrial relations strategy.
- Design employee relations programs to develop a strong bond within…
- Working closely with other departments, increasingly acting as a consultancy professional.
- Assisting the managers in understanding and implementing procedures…
- Aged 28 years old & above.
- Preferably Diploma & above in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Fluently in both spoken & written English & BM.
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
- RM 4,300 – RM 5,000 a month.
- Process weekly, mid-monthly and end-monthly payroll timely and accurately.
- Maintain high level documentation system in line with…
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office and Ms Excel.
- Interviewing applicants about their experience, education and skills.
- Contacting references and performing background checks.
- Ensure effective use of resources & identifying core competencies for optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Assist Heads of Department / Division to coordinate any…
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.