Human Resources Manager jobs
- Key account and sparring partner for local top Management (e.g. plant/site manager).
- Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch…
- Execute latest directive on Human Resource matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
- At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful…
- At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
- Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and…
- Develops a power plan for the business in order to guarantee that resources are managed strategically.
- Oversees and manages complex employee-relations issues,…
- Degree in business, human resources or equivalent.
- The job holder is responsible to manage all human resources activities such as recruitment, total rewards,…
- This role will primarily focus on operations' team in terms of talent acquisition activities where end-to-end processes will take place.
The Boston Consulting Group
- Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward.
- We are hiring an experienced Recruiter, who is well versed with HR Operations to…
The Salvation Army Malaysia
- The Operations Manager assist the Managing Director in its oversight of Red Shield Industries Malaysia (MYRSI) in ensuring smooth centre operations.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources and/or administrative management required.
- Develop and strengthen media freedom.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.