Human Resources jobs
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Working closely with other departments, increasingly acting as a consultancy professional.
- Assisting the managers in understanding and implementing procedures…
RM 156,430 a year
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the area of human resources management at a professional level.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for…
- Sunway Education Group welcomes interested candidates to submit their resume for the above stated vacancy with the following job specifications:
YongHe Construction (Asia) Sdn. Bhd
RM 2,001 - RM 2,500 a month
- Basic salary RM 2,000 to RM 2,500, based on your experience.
- Work area: Bintulu, Sebauh area.
- For outstation additional entitles of hostel & transportation and…
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office and Ms Excel.
- Posting Date Dec 26, 2019.
- Location Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown, No 2, Jalan Balai Polis, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia VIEW…
Ridge Construction Sdn. Bhd.
RM 2,501 - RM 3,000 a month
- Proficient in Chinese, English and Malay (translation ).
- Salary RM 2,500 – RM 3,000.
- Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner…
- Complete formal training in the human resources discipline.
- One to three of prior professional work experience in Human Resources preferably including prior…
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.