Human Resources jobs
- A recognized Diploma or Certificate in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Offering counseling services to employees.
- The Human Resources Officer is responsible to assist the Human Resources Manager in the efficient running of the Human Resources Department.
- Preferably ENTRY LEVEL specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Human Resource Student Interns and Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or at least a SPM or equivalent studies.
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
- Represents Human Resources at the property Safety Committee;
- 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- The Human Resources Manager assists the Cluster Director of Human Resources in managing the human resources functions of the organization with a team of…
- To assist Human Resource Manager in relevant tasks and executions.
- Working closely with other departments, increasingly acting as a consultancy professional.
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Lead the Human Resource Sports Club Committee.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent…
- Posses a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or its equivalent.
- Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.