IT Support jobs
- In addition providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant report.
- Identify the problem or issue and solve it respectively and maintain…
- Provide accurate and detailed information when escalating to the next support level;
- Follow up and administrating all administrative duties in the IT support…
- Providing desktop and server support.
- Other activities/tasks that support company development and expansion.
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as…
- Installing hardware and software systems.
- Update Online & LAN games and Internet applications.
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues.
- You should be experienced with software and system support, with some vendor engagement and vendor management exposure, and strive to improve your expertise in…
- Experience in technical and helpdesk support would be an added advantage.
- Provide professional onsite IT support with a high service level to local co-workers.
- Troubleshoot, modify, support, manage, and maintain applications programs and user accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;…
- Matures Male below 35 years old.
- Knowledge in Bacis IT & Repairing Computer.
- Possess valid driving license Class (D).
- Provide system support and training.
- Candidate must possess at least proffessional certificate, diploma in Computer Science/information Technology or equivalent…
- Provide desktop and server support.
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters.
- Install network cabling and network configuration.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.