IT Technician jobs
- Inform and educate your IT colleagues on IT cross- functional topics encountered.
- Provide training and education on impactful changes and new IT solutions…
- Perform OS installations and basic computer configuration.
- Responsible for the end-to-end hardware and software lifecycle management.
RM 2,500 a month
- Knowledge in IT industry trend is preferable.
- Experience in IT and or outsourcing business an added advantage.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Perform checking on newly arrived hardware to ensure it is functioning properly.
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in IT or related field.
- These will be your tasks.
- Male or Female, age less than 35.
- Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering and/or 3 years…
- Knowledge in Bacis IT & Repairing Computer.
- Matures Male below 35 years old.
- Possess valid driving license Class (D).
- We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future.
SPW Lifecycle Services Sdn Bhd
RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 a month
- Have a good background in IT with a keen attitude.
- You will be working with our IT Asset Disposal team in a regional capacity covering Asian countries for…
- Support IT Engineer on daily task.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as our customer based products are in Chinese.
- As a Production Technician, you’ll have the freedom to influence things with one of the world’s largest consumer goods manufacturers.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.