- The Intel Module Repair (IMR) Technician is responsible for technical functions in support of operational activities to deliver significant cost savings through…
- Seize the opportunity to work with the team responsible for pre-silicon logic verification of chipsets for PCs millions of people around the world will use.
- Develops, applies, and maintains quality and reliability standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished product.
- Performing functions associated with Assembly and Test operations including equipment functionality and process.
- Work performed within defined parameters.
- In this position you will be joining the Intel Module Repair IMR group, located in Kulim, Malaysia.
- The candidate primary role is to perform PCB board rework…
- Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training.
- As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning electromechanical equipment used in the…
- Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
- Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect…
- In this position you will be joining the Intel Module Repair (IMR) group, located in Kulim, Malaysia.
- The candidate primary role is to perform Debug on Intel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.