Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd jobs

Filter results by:
Sort by: relevance - date
Post your resume - and apply today!
Page 1 of 36 jobs
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Shah Alam
RM 3,000 - RM 3,500 a month
Our clientis an Italian designer of luxury merchandise.The seventies found the brand expanding into the Asian market, with new stores in Japan, China, and…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Shah Alam
RM 3,000 - RM 3,500 a month
Our clientis an Italian designer of luxury merchandise.The seventies found the brand expanding into the Asian market, with new stores in Japan, China, and South…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Shah Alam
RM 3,000 - RM 3,500 a month
Our clientis an Italian designer of luxury merchandise.The seventies found the brand expanding into the Asian market, with new stores in Japan, China, and South…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Kelana Jaya +2 locations
RM 2,000 - RM 2,500 a month
Our client is in F&B industry currently in the expansion seeking for Crew Member to join the growing organization. Dataran Prima ( Kelana Jaya, Selangor ).
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Klang
RM 2,600 - RM 3,200 a month
Our client is a Group of Companies that with IATA accredited cargo agent. As well as appointed cargo sales agent (CSA) for MAS, Air Asia, Lufthansa, Gulf Air,…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Kota Damansara
RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 a month
Our Client is an international fragrance and cosmetics retailer of body, face and home products.They are seeking dynamic and highly-motivated individuals to…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Klang
RM 3,000 - RM 4,500 a month
Our client was established in Malaysia since the year 2006. Based in Bukit Tinggi Klang located very near to Northport & Westpost. Open Gender & Open race.
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Johor Bahru
RM 120 - RM 180 a day
Our client are an International well known beauty skincare retail company in Malaysia. Due to their recent newly launched organic Brand in the market, they are…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Subang Jaya
RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 a month
Graphic Design – Retails Fashion Industry. The position’s workload 75% will be in the office, doing graphic needs and the rest 25% will be supporting to the…
Apply without logging in
Jobs Xpert Brilliant Sdn Bhd
Genting Highlands
RM 80 - RM 140 a day
Our client company began to create small leather goods and eventually expanded the collection to include women’s handbags, luggage, ready to wear, shoes and men…
Apply without logging in