Kian Joo Group jobs
- To assist Production Manager in ensuring the smooth operations of Production Department.
- To lead the Production Technician in On-Line Quality Inspection to…
- Ensure all machines are in tip top conditions at all time.
- Must be hands-on and lead a small team of technicians in performing machine maintenance in respective…
- To maintain and upkeep of the printing section and responsible for all printing related work with respect to overall productivity and quality of printing.
- To verify plant GMP - housekeeping inspection including production, warehouse & compound.
- To conduct monthly inspection - `Raw material / finished good…
- Responsible for sourcing, planning, and controlling of raw materials, direct & indirect materials and spare parts to meet production requirement.
Kian Joo Group
- Hands-on to assist troubleshoot & rectification of production & machineries issues.
- Study & provide proposal to ensure production targets are achieved on time,…
- Certificates / Diploma in Graphic Design or its equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years related working experience in a design environment.
- Lot 10, Jalan Perusahaan Satu,.
- Respond to incoming call from end users pertaining to the matters arise from M3, providing solution and advise where appropriate.
- Any job assigned by superior.
- Identify, qualify and secure business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships with current and potential clients…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.