Maintenance Technician jobs
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a maintenance technician or skilled trade within a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Supervising maintenance technicians and contractors.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Monitoring and recording maintenance costs.
- Follows preventive maintenance procedural requirements to ensure audit compliance.
- Performs preventive maintenance on area tooling according to schedules.
CTRM Testing Laboratory
- Candidate must possess Diploma or certification in any engineering field.
- Responsible to perform Mechanical tests as per schedule.
- Able to work in shift.
- Daily Check Electric Meter (kWH).
- Troubleshoot Electrical power failure & equipment breakdown.
- Oversee plant energy saving measure activities.
RM 1,300 - RM 2,000 a month
- Conduct regular maintenance on machines.
- Need to know how to do plumbing, wiring and roof maintenance.
- Do you want to LEARN NEW SKILLS to further your potential…
Agensi Pekerjaan GM Power sdn bhd
- At least 1years and above of working experiences in relate field is required this position.
- Monthly maintenance of purified water system, Change filter, UV lamp, mixed bed.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating Instructions, trouble…
- SUNWAY MALLS - BE PART OF US NOW!
- Come be part of one of the leading shopping mall managements in Malaysia!
- Troubleshoots and undertakes hands on repair works…
- Preferably including exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning techniques and maintenance execution.
- Support with data in building the maintenance budget…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.