Mechanical Engineering jobs
- The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
- The candidate will be involved in developing structural, thermal and fluid dynamic simulation and experiment methodology for supporting future electronic…
- Other engineering disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Recent graduate with a Master’s Degree program in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering…
- Degree in electrical / mechanical engineering.
- Tough yet pleasant, high initiative, independent and possess leadership qualities.
- Company: Nestlé Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- What will make you successful.
- Perform routine engineering duties and tasks under supervision which may involve researching, gathering and correlating basic data and undertaking basic testing…
- Minimize engineering and production impact on environmental pollution.
- Facilitate implementation of new technologies with local, corporate and PTC engineering.
- Provide engineering solutions for improvement in process efficiency, process automation, and line design.
- Offer technical support on production process, raw…
- Responsible for execution of assigned project from implementation to completion stage.
- Prepare and coordinate the project schedule and maintains this throughout…
- Early participation in engineering projects and in R.A.M. analysis.
- Access to all operational and engineering information from all disciplines.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.