National Kidney Foundation of Malaysia jobs
- Responsible in ensuring incoming calls are answered courteously and promptly.
- Responsible for general office administration.
- To ensure that the Dialysis Centre premises and surrounding such as staircase, window, floor, pantry, R.
- O room, re-use bay, toilets, furniture, trolleys and…
- To perform the socio-economic assessment of patients.
- To provide counselling for patients facing problems.
- To improve patients’ well-being through networking…
- To provide high standard of nursing care to all renal patients.
- Must be prepared to work on shift.
- Experience in haemodialysis will be an added advantage.
- To plan, coordinate & implement 2 programmes a year i.e. Post Basic Nursing and Dialysis Assistant course;
- Responsible to guide the students in all procedures…
- Degree in nursing or health science, with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Good command of at least two languages in English, Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.