- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bill of quantities and other documentation.
- To report to QS Manager and shall be responsible for all QS and…
GT Max Construction
- Perform quantities take-off measurements.
- Prepare cost estimates/ feasibility studies.
- Prepare tender quotation/ coordinate tender process.
- Responsible for taking off quantities, sourcing subcontractors and suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender submission.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
Peck Chew Piling
- Responsible to Taking-off quantities.
- Able to work independently in handling site quantity surveying works and tendering works.
- Job description for Junior Quantity Surveyor.
- 1)Monitors potential claims, including the following actions:
- Reporting of matters that are potentially harmful to…
- Developing Bill of Quantities in formats required.
- Revisions on Bill of Quantities as and when required.
- Liaise and coordinate with Project / Design team for…
- *Relevant tertiary qualification in Construction Quantity Surveying.
- *Previous experience in a QS role.
- *Strong understanding of Cost Planning.
- Knowledge of taking off quantity.
- The work including re-check the taking off quantity vs. the construction drawings issued.
- Did you find apk for android?
Kejuruteraan Fong Hong
- Calculating & analyzing the cost of manufactured.
- Able to follow instruction.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Kejuruteraan Fong Hong Sdn Bhd (Senai).
PIN ZHENG CONSTRUCTION (INTERNATIONAL) SDN. BHD.
- Nationality : Malaysian,PR/Work permit holder,Foreigner.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying / Building Survey / Construction Management or equivalent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.