Restaurants, Travel Leisure jobs
UOW Malaysia KDU
- To conduct practical classes for restaurant service, and beverage studies.
- Full spectrum in operations management for F&B area.
- Experience of working in a similar role and/or environment (preferably in a high end restaurant within the hotel, leisure or hospitality industry would be a…
Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur
- Located in Mont’ Kiara, an affluent suburb located five kilometres from downtown Kuala Lumpur, the hotel features 298 guestrooms, a three-meal restaurant, 3,100…
- Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application.
- Take on global freight transportation freight bill…
- Oversees the daily operations of restaurant and hotel kitchens.
- Responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens.
SnapHunt Pte Ltd
- Our client is an online marketplace that enables restaurant and cafe owners to source and order fresh foods and groceries through a single platform.
- To prepare, cook, and serve foods efficiently and correctly according to Nando’s standard.
- To make sure kitchen is kept clean at all time while carrying out…
- To keep fresh products to suggested storage (cold storage or chillers).
- To process products in according to the processing standard (for salad bar, bakery and…
- Previous restaurant or cashier experience.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service Follow all relevant health…
RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 a month
- You are essential to a smoothly running restaurant and always willing to lend a helping hand to the Front House Manager.
- Branch: Jaya One, Tesco Kepong.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.