Safety Supervisor jobs
- Prepare necessary paperwork or documentation regarding site safety activities and to attend monthly site safety meeting.
- Must be willing to work Klang Valley.
RM 3,000 - RM 4,800 a month
- Job detail •Conduct daily jobsite safety observations•Assist in creating & conducting Job Hazard Analysis•Assist with and/or perform safety related training…
RM 4,000 - RM 8,000 a month
- ❖Confirm that the location meets the relevant occupational safety law and the safety requirements of each customer.
Jagoh Bina Sdn Bhd
- Familiar with QAQC procedure, hazards and safety.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in construction industry.
- Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across…
- Deals with safety emergencies when on duty.
- Checks on the implementation of safety management policies in each department and proposes recommendations for…
- To support and also stand-in for SHO on training (i.e. safety induction, PTW training, complex safety trainings) and promotional activities in EHS field.
- To accountable on employees /contractors safety.
- To communicate safety alerts, lesson learned and incident sharing on time to department.
- Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
- Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position.
GT Max Construction
- Overrall responsible for site activities and progress, quality and safety.
- Ensure smooth operations and supervisory work at project sites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.