Site Safety Supervisor jobs
- Prepare necessary paperwork or documentation regarding site safety activities and to attend monthly site safety meeting.
- Must be willing to work Klang Valley.
RM 4,000 - RM 8,000 a month
- ❖Confirm that the location meets the relevant occupational safety law and the safety requirements of each customer.
Jagoh Bina Sdn Bhd
- Familiar with QAQC procedure, hazards and safety.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in construction industry.
GT Max Construction
- Overrall responsible for site activities and progress, quality and safety.
- Monitors and controls wastages of materials at sites.
- Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
- Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
- Keeping detailed records of construction site activities.
- Coordination and supervision of workers.
- Ensure that reasonable site safety guidelines are followed.
- Preparation of site monthly report.
- Overseeing site operation, administration, construction…
- Maintain site diary to record daily activities at site.
- Attend sub-contractors coordination meetings, safety meetings and technical meetings as and when…
- To support and also stand-in for SHO on training (i.e. safety induction, PTW training, complex safety trainings) and promotional activities in EHS field.
- To intervene any unsafe behavior at site.
- To accountable on employees /contractors safety.
- To communicate safety alerts, lesson learned and incident sharing on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.