Technician Electrical jobs
- Min Certificate in electrical or similar.
- Manage general and preventative maintenance functions to ensure sustainability standards are achieved.
- Minimum requirement of technical diploma major in mechanical, electrical, electronics, mechatronics or equivalent.
- Diploma or certification in electrical/ mechanical/ civil from any institution recognized by Malaysia government.
- 2 years in building management.
- To trouble shoot and rectify all electrical and mechanical faults immediately.
- We are looking for an energetic team player to join our Property Management Team.
- Execute the maintenance works as per maintenance plan as well as to supervise the maintenance works so as to achieve the specified maintenance standards;
- Inspect and check electrical wiring systems.
- Candidate must possess in Electrical & Electronics or Cert.
- Install and maintain wiring, electrical systems, and…
- Liaises with and supervises Property Maintenance Electrical Contractors on site.
- SUNWAY MALLS - BE PART OF US NOW!
Agri-Bintulu Fertilizers Sdn Bhd
- To repair all electrical fault and problem.
- To implement Daily Electrical Inspection Checklist, Laporan Harian Elektrik, record substation reading,.
- Electronics/ Engineering - Electrical/ Engineering - Electronics/ Engineering - Mechanical.
- As a Test Equipment Technician at MMP, you will be responsible for…
- Are you certified to do electrical or mechanical repair?
- Also part of your responsibilities is to walk the duty technicians through weekend work plans, and give…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.