Technician Electrical jobs
- Diploma or certification in electrical/ mechanical/ civil from any institution recognized by Malaysia government.
- 2 years in building management.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps,…
CBRE Asia Pacific
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Hands on experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Able to work shift as and when required.
- Liaises with and supervises Property Maintenance Electrical Contractors on site.
- SUNWAY MALLS - BE PART OF US NOW!
JL Facilities Management
- Knowledge of plumbing and electrical job.
- Troubleshoot problem related to electrical, mechanical, motor and input & output.
- Responsible for performing electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to…
- Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training.
- Diploma in Electronics / Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Upkeep, Maintain, repair and Calibrate Equipments to optimal condition as minimal requirement…
- Responsible for day-to-day electrical maintenance;
- To maintain and service electrical and mechanical installation;
- To carry out any tasks assigned by superior.
- Electronics/ Engineering - Electrical/ Engineering - Electronics/ Engineering - Mechanical.
- As a Test Equipment Technician at MMP, you will be responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.