Ucsi University jobs
- JOIN US AND CHANGE LIVES.
- UCSI Hospital is Malaysia’s first private teaching hospital.
- Built in support of the National Transformation Programme, this 130-bed…
- To provide general administrative support for the Trust office.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Diploma / Degree in relevant field.
- To perform relevant administrative tasks as and when required.
- To prepare teaching and learning materials in accordance with the course content and additional…
- You shall come up with creative content, press releases and marketing communication materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, email blasts, programme booklets,…
- Faculty/Department: Group Human Resource.
- We invite suitably qualified candidates to explore a working opportunity with us.
- Provide professional administrative support to the department through conducting and organising administrative duties and activities including receiving and…
- You shall edit, animate, and post-produce video and photo content for UCSI Group’s productions and its subsidiary companies, including the university.
- This position requires commitment to teaching, research & scholarly activities and contribution to programme administration and management.
- The candidate should have 5-7 years of teaching experience.
- Able to teach ‘Applied Linguistics’ subject.
- Applicant must be able to work in Cheras.
- The position requires commitment to teaching, programme administration, as well as conducting research and scholarly activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.