United Malayan Land Bhd jobs
- Liaise with contractors, consultants, suppliers and authorities on township and strata matters.
- Carrying out regular inspection for township and buildings.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Work / familiar with Front Office, POS and Accounting software.
- Perform daily accounts receivable of guest/customers and debtors.
- Can meet with the dateline.
- Manage general and preventative maintenance functions to ensure sustainability standards are achieved.
- Oversee the hotel M&E requirement and support internal…
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Greet guests as they arrive and bids them farewell as they leave.
- To ensure all guests’ satisfaction are met over the facilities and meal experience by…
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food…
- Front Office & Housekeeping (Daily Operation);
- Planning & follow up daily arrivals and departures.
- Ensuring high levels of courtesy and efficiency of staff when…
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to SOP.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk and Cafe to ensure and optimal level of…
- Responsible to assists the Chef towards all activities of Suasana Suites Café and Wine & Cheese Bistro Cafe kitchens.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.