Warehouse Assistant jobs
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also…
- Work closely with warehouse/operation team to conduct monthly/yearly inventory count and facilitate stocktake audit report to validate warehouse inventory…
- Assist in the operation of the warehouse as instructed.
- To take good care of company assets such as warehouse machinery, goods etc.
AP ExecSearch SDN BHD
RM 2,800 - RM 3,600 a month
- No relevant warehouse experience is acceptable, as training will be provided.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks such as safety and cleanliness…
- Age Restriction (if any): 30 years.
- Job Description: to count stock and do packing.
- Able to understand and speak english.
Geno Management Solutions Sdn Bhd
- IndustryÂ Â Â Â Â Â : Â Paper Merchant Company (Printing, Packaging, Publishing and stationery).
- Monday - Friday (8am â 6pm).
- Picking and packing of products.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Secondary Education min SPM qualification.
- A team player with a willingness to learn and follow work procedures.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Purchase materials / goods at the best prices based on requirement plans and ensure…
- Basic knowledge with the process of warehouse/shipping.
- Perform monthly cycle count activity and etc.
- Able to drive forklift/stacker/Lift truck.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.