Warehouse Assistant jobs
- To coordinate closely with planners, warehouse personnel, customer service personnel, freight forwarder and or haulage or shipping line on import and export…
- Perform receiving from supplier and production.
- To perform stock in and stock out activities.
- Kitting for spare parts and preparation of documents if require.
The Salvation Army Malaysia
- It is expected that Warehouse Assistant will prepare, record and stock-take donated items for delivery to thrift stores and organize stocks within a warehouse…
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Maintain high standards of security in the warehouse.
- Where possible resolve any issues or problems which occur in the warehouse.
- Review ways to reduce waste.
AP ExecSearch SDN BHD
RM 2,800 - RM 3,600 a month
- No relevant warehouse experience is acceptable, as training will be provided.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks such as safety and cleanliness…
- Assist in the operation of the warehouse as instructed.
- To take good care of company assets such as warehouse machinery, goods etc.
- Responsibility for warehouse budget, forecast, manpower planning and transportation operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics…
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Secondary Education min SPM qualification.
- A team player with a willingness to learn and follow work procedures.
- Performing clerical duties for warehouse.
- Maintaining records of stock transactions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.