7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Found 409 reviews matching the search See all 11,020 reviews
good team mates & fun to work
Store Associates (Former Employee) –  Ipoh14 October 2019
Tired but enjoyable part of the job with good team mates. Not stress but I think 7Eleven should provide a pray room as there are muslim workers. I manage to do work properly for 3 months.
Good place to start up
Store associate (Former Employee) –  Rawang4 October 2019
Working in 7-eleven was a good experience. The training i got was detailed and not confusing. My complaint is the procedure for when a robbery is happening, we shouldn't just give them whatever they want and not do anything that is dangerous especially for the ladies that are on the night shift. At least give the register and back office a panic button that is linked to nearest police station
Well experienced job
Sales Assisstant (Former Employee) –  Linggi2 October 2019
As a assistant seller, a communication towards customer would increase communication skills and gain courage while talking to strangers. Always take care of stock and take care of it give opportunities to increase our thinking in solving problem more efficient.
Good for a stater or fresh graduate to gain experiences
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miri29 September 2019
Good management teams
Good place to learn about sales
Working on shift
Good place to learn about managing
Good for benefits
Good in career advance
Supportive
review for my rencently workplace
Store Accosiate (Former Employee) –  Negeri Sembilan29 September 2019
at my recently workplace , the schedule its better for me. at there i learned how to control the store , and be a good staff. therefore this workplace give me a little benefit . thants all thankyou.
as i am cashier was there
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur29 September 2019
For me work as a cashier man was very relaxable and somtime also fun with staf and there everthing was clean and managments also was very smothly nice
Make my life after school better
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selangor18 September 2019
Give me job experience .and know how to word and the hard of work.give me a lesson that live is hard without work and ways to get money from work that why . thanks you
According to staff
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sandakan17 September 2019
Good environment ,do work with no stress .a lot of task but the benefit is a bit poor as assistant store manager ..more fun doin our job with partner ..too lucky meet a good store manager ..
fun and enjoy
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  klang16 September 2019
Typical day at work is fine and good enough, I have learn many things and the management really helpful to me. The workplace culture is also good and I enjoyed worked there.
Great experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selangor12 September 2019
Great experiences for who want to find experience working at retail industries. A little bit tired because of shift is uncertain. But that's the culture when working in retail industries. The paid is reasonable. Need to patient when handle with customers.
Boring workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Lukut31 August 2019
BOring workplace.doesnt have any challenge and smakk jobscope keep on doingb same thing everyday.may suit for part time .wont learnt anything new .simply for someone for part time
Try give other benefits to staff
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Petaling25 August 2019
Working in the company is the very good experience.staf can learn how to communicate with customer directly and learn how to manage customers problem.For that,company should give out other benefits to staff such as staff purchase or staff trip for every staff who has good performance.give training to new staff and make training in a very fun situation..
fun workplace with a friendly workmate
store associate (Former Employee) –  Marang19 August 2019
i can learn new things and also be a independent, responsible, helpful, friendly, tolerant, and hardworking person.Workplace culture is also best because have workmate that understanding person also has a manager that much care about their employees
best work experience
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Selangor18 August 2019
1. balance work shift..not very tiring.
2. As store associate, i learned to handle customer service ,managing customer request and complaint. This come together with dealing with the supplier that come to the store for goods distribution involving use of receipt and invoice. Counting and arranging stock, use of cash machine, cleaning and physical labor is the skill that i learned through this job.
3. manager is nice and tolerable
4. the work culture is easy going, relax, fun
5. the hardest part is facing bad customer and work on night shift.
6. great co workers. relax working environment
Cons
no specific time for break
Nice and simple
Cashier crew (Former Employee) –  Kuala Langat15 August 2019
Very like and easy work for teamwork mates . And improve my customer serve skill 7eleven is my first work after finish my school Spm . A bit nervous for firstime but all manager and staff is friendlyship
ok
Store Assistance (Former Employee) –  Seri Manjung, Perak2 August 2019
I work here about 5 month, it is a good experience and at the same time we can polish our skill and knowledge. I recommend for those who interest in business.
Mediocore working condition
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 August 2019
Nothing special working at 7 eleven. Besides having friends that share the same thoughts. Everything is normal. But, it is quite not safe since you have to work night shift.
Good start-up for part time
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Batu Pahat28 July 2019
Structured working time, safe and clean environment. Learn to deal with a foreign customer, local community and sorting item accordingly. Structured recording system avoiding losing items.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Cannot sit
Its fun and wonderfull
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bandar Tasik Selatan28 July 2019
The place is fun to work at, the customer is fun to talk and work with sometimes, the time is kinda tight but i can handle it though....

All i can is working there is fun but sadly i dies not have part time...
Pros
Free lunch and drinks
Cons
Fun working environment and staffs must be willing to follow the schedule given since the rotation of shift here is tight due to its 24hours convenien
7 ELEVEN (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 July 2019
Responsibilities include keeping a clean, safe environment for patrons, ringing customer purchases using electronic cash registers, and giving correct change. Additional duties consist of forecasting, ordering, and stocking merchandise throughout the store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 7-Eleven. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K