1. balance work shift..not very tiring.
2. As store associate, i learned to handle customer service ,managing customer request and complaint. This come together with dealing with the supplier that come to the store for goods distribution involving use of receipt and invoice. Counting and arranging stock, use of cash machine, cleaning and physical labor is the skill that i learned through this job.
3. manager is nice and tolerable
4. the work culture is easy going, relax, fun
5. the hardest part is facing bad customer and work on night shift.
6. great co workers. relax working environment
no specific time for break