7-Eleven

7-Eleven Employee Reviews

Overall I'm satisfied with that working experience
I am interested and enjoyed during working at seven eleven and will encourage to all fresh students /graduate to work temporarily before getting the situable job with their career soon.
Good place to earn extra money but it has some flaws
For someone who is unemploy, I would recommend 7 Eleven as your starter. However, you need to be able to stand for a long time. There are a lot of rules you need to obey. In short, 7 Eleven is a very disciplined retail store.
a very good place when they understand the concept and are always positive and friendly
manage money, meet customer needs, manage goods, and smile.
Learn not to make mistakes but everyone makes mistakes so learn to make no mistakes and always thought it was a fun job
fun working with team
very satisfied place to work ....enjoying shift working with good time table arrangements...good management...team work provided...using campaign format with customers... productivity is great...
Nice work
Suitable for me but sometimes I don't feel good because of the work on night shift sometimes get me tired and stressful..but you can try to work here to get some knowledge in working
Learn how to work together
There is three shift in this company, and it will be so hard if you get night shift because you must stocked-up all the goods in the store and yeah they paid for that.
Good enviroment and place to skills growth.
It's nice to grow up your skills and to improve your knowledge on HR skills, SAP system, projections and employee act here, salary will be given on exact date they announce, overtime will be paid as how much you working, I will stayed working here if they could paid me more, the enviroment are good,they were helping each other in order to ensure the operations run smoothly.
fun workplace
relax and easy work. good for individual who need a temporary work while waiting for their dream works. besides, the salary also reasonable with the task that you will performs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at 7-Eleven?
good ethics of work
7-Eleven convenience stores commonly offer a range of grocery and food items including hot food and beverages. In contrast, many of the provision shops and mini markets offer primary grocery items. Also offer services that are usually only available in more specialized store, such as pre-paid mobile phone reload, fax, photocopying services.
An okay place to work
working in 7eleven is quite an experience for me
even though i was just a partimer ,the work is not that complicated i bet every one can do it and dont need any type of certeficated.The only down side i see is your salary is not that big.
Not Good Because No Life
All okay, but the employe not good, and the Store Manager dont trust or not listening complain from new employe about old employe work and treat its so cruel.
productive
i learn a lot how to manage store. i also learn how to audit and learn a lot from other store manager on how to manage and running the operation of the store as store in charge
7 eleven is a good compony to working
7 eleven is a good company to working. I like tu recomended the compony tu my friend and i have a lot of friend work at 7 eleven as store manager & assistances store mana
Fun workplace
At 7 Eleven, I have met different types of people with different culture. From there, I learned on how to communicate effectively with the customers. Besides, 7 Eleven helps me to make a quick decision to solve a certain problems.
the best environment
the best environment to work and the best store manager. if you had a customer, we need to keep smiling and treat them nicely. therefore, customer is our priority.
Pros:
It is an extremely amazing place to work at as it is a job involving shifts and sharing the experience with your co-workers

Cons:

Sometimes we have to work throughout the night when we are given the night shift. This can be indeed very exhausting
Fun environment
need to work shift make worklife with 7eleven harder. However anyone who work with 7eleven can drink slurpee for free everyday. Staff can meet a new customers with different character.
Fun filled, fast-paced, great environment, awesome manager and staff.
Working at one of the 7ELEVEN store and be one of the staff is a new experienced to me as it my first workplace. I have gained a new working experienced that I will cherished forever.
better and confortable workplace
I want to find a job that is convenient and comfortable so that I can do the job neatly and properly. In addition, I would like to further my experience in the field of work.
Good environment
A good place to gain experience on how to deal with customer.
The salary paid on time which is twice a month.

Good management

The system update

Take care the welfare of the staff or concern with staffs
Store Assistant (cashier)
Can be a cashier at the counter and able to manage a restock product at the rack and chiller. Able to receive a product from any vendor product such gardenia,Nestle,wallpaper,any others.