AIG Employee Reviews

Found 65 reviews matching the search See all 3,709 reviews
Good Environment
Senior Claims Specialist - A&H, Singapore (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 February 2020
Peaceful & harmonious working environment. The management always prefers the work-life balance culture. And the employment engagement bonding is always there between higher management & other staffs.
A relaxed working environment
The job is okay. Easy to understand and deliver. However, sometimes the upper management could be the reason you want to leave the company. Probably because they like to Micro-Manage people.
Stressful
Senior Travel Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 December 2019
Odd working hours, lack of sleep, fast faced and requires you to multi-task with interpersonal communication skills. But it depends on which department or field of work you enter. If you end up in customer service or call center environment, most do not survive over a year. It is a good temporary job if you need a stepping stone to pay the bills while you focus on your aim. Unless, this is your aim in life.
Productive and very good
Travel Assistant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur27 November 2019
Productive and very resourceful and i feel very talented and accepted in the job feel I was at and had all the benefits of my managers and colleagues to help me with my daily task and routines.
Not bad
Executive (Former Employee) –  Bukit Bintang24 November 2019
Pleasant and ideal for a new joiner/grad, i loved every single bit of it, it's a proper formal environment as well. The hardest part of the job was not being able to use your handphones sometimes.
you must have a strong analyzing and refining on clients queries in order to accurately to fulfill their request.
Travel Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur2 November 2019
you must have strong team building and collaborative talents, partnering easily and support staff to identify employee needs, address issues, and promote company spirit
comfortable working place.
Claim adjuster (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur6 October 2019
this company provide good medical coverage. the working place is convenience and comfortable. there are pantries for you to get drinks and food. management team are very helpful
comfortable with workplace environment and teamates
Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur4 October 2019
good insurance company with good product insurance. happy work with travel department such as good and kind teammates that very helpful and supportive, always help each other and help went need some help. and also very comfortable with workplace environment, not too pleasure with work and task which means work balance.
Perfect
Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Puchong21 September 2019
Perfect place to work. I wish I can join back, but distance are farer than before. Work life balance, attractive team games, events, celebration and so supportive team.
OK workplace
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Puchong6 July 2019
The good things of this company is the work environment and culture. It is a comfortable place to work at but strict 'house rule'.

I learned lot of things about management, reporting and organizing. But all that after almost 4 years of working. I wish I was exposed much earlier.

I also learned about public speaking and mentoring during a training program held by company. Through out the employment I learned how to work as a team and how important it is, which is great.
Pros
Employee Benefit, Clean Area, Some Facilities
Cons
Less exposure, hot-desk, lack of training
Productive and fun workplace
Business process specialist (Current Employee) –  Puchong4 July 2019
AIG Is very good company and provide a very good working environment. I have 6 years experienced in Aig and need to explore another company especially at my hometown.. Hopefully i get the opportunity to join another company.
Pros
Fr
okay place to work
Senior Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur1 July 2019
- good working environment with flexible working hours
-managers are approachable and keen to help
- difficult for progress / advancement
- not good with increment
A well established organization
Claims/Settlement (Former Employee) –  Menara Worldwide, Bukit Bintang, KL31 May 2019
Good environment and more opportunity to grow within the organization. A very friendly working environment and the team work contribute well in reaching our targets
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Work stress
Good place for global career opportunities
Site Lead / General Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia6 February 2019
AIG is a complex organization. Can be chaotic at times. It provides plenty of career opportunities. Sometimes it is fast paced other times small decisions are slowed down by bureaucracy.
Pros
Global opportunities
Cons
Bureaucratic
A good team to work with
Client Policy Servicing (Former Employee) –  Puchong28 November 2018
Staff with experience willing to teach new staff hired.
Discipline in punctuality and attendance.
Good team to work with and very cooperative.
Strictly in work but fun in team.
Pros
lots of training provided
Cons
low in increment
Fun Workplace
Travel Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur24 September 2018
- had learn a lot of new things in AIG and I thanked all the working mates and management team in AIG Shard Services

- had a great helpful and cooperative team member's

- very clean working environment
Cons
Short break
Productive and fun workplace
Executive (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 September 2018
A great workplace and also have a lot to learn. Have to learn to be a multitask person and ability to prioritize workload. A supportive team leader and manager.
good team mates
Business Process Specialist (CPS Singapore) (Current Employee) –  Puchong2 September 2018
Salary is low differ to other company. - Workload and need to handle stress very well - Hard to get a promotion, - Your performance will determines your rating, bonus and increment - A minimal work life balance environment - This is a multinational company hence, your working hours based on the country that you served
Pros
Medical insurance to employees and family
Cons
Zero opportunities career growth
workplace
Mas account specialist (Current Employee) –  Puchong6 July 2018
I was attached to CS and now back end team. I love helping my customer's who call in to resolve their problem.The happiness when the issue has been resolve and they they greet thank you,that situation always make me happy. I have learned how to be more patient, and talk in a good manner.The is hectic sometimes to keep answering the calls, but i do enjoy it, my management did valued me that's why looking for diff job.
Pros
manage to resolve their issues
Cons
high call volume
Productive and interesting work place
Express Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 June 2018
I have enjoyed working there for a year contract .
I have gained lots of experience in the field of insurance .
I would recommend getting hired in this field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIG. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K