API Employee Reviews

Rn
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK23 July 2019
Acting DON horrible, created a hostile environment and was actually threatening to other RNs. Having affair with subordinate staff member, gossiping about subordinate staff. This type of management can ruin a facility. Be careful and watch your back. Bad reputation earned.
Unprofessional
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN16 July 2019
A typical day at API is decent until 8:00pm arrives or sometimes even 7:00pm because things start to go downhill and what I mean by that is, we get 300 orders that have to be out by 9:00pm then after that we get 300 more that have to be out by 11:00pm. The problem is that we only have a hand full of packers, we have 12 stations out of 20 that are free.At times there are still 300 orders at 10:30 and almost every night employees from other parts of the warehouse have to come help pack the orders or we won't finish in time. Very unprofessional.
Cons
Shorts breaks
Ambiente lavorativo poco stimolante senza possibilità di crescita professionale con management non competente
Collaboratrice addetta ai servizi di segreteria (Former Employee) –  83100 Avellino6 July 2019
Ho maturato diversi mesi di esperienza lavorativa in Api come addetta ai servizi di segreteria sempre senza contratto ovvero con contratti di collaborazione fittizi rinnovabili ogni 3 mesi . Ho constatato di persona che l'associazione in piccole realtà come quella avellinese dove la piccola impresa è presente , ma in costante difficoltà, riesce a stento a garantire qualche sgangherata consulenza . Non si propone altro all'azienda assistita che verbali di conciliazione e cassa integrazione . Il management è improvvisato
Pros
Orario ridotto
Cons
Trattamento economico
Very fragile parts sit down in climate controlled conditions
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OH10 June 2019
Lack of training very impatient and unprofessional management. Was sent to work from an staffing agency, do not recommend working for this company! Ida Nale the Supervisor is very unprofessional her mouth is filthy she curses like a sailor and throws her weight around due to her title.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Not enough formal training
Toxtic Environment
N/A (Former Employee) –  Camberwell VIC10 May 2019
Toxtic Environment. Bitter members working there two long. Whom don't like change and try to scare off the new talent employed. Pity management wouldn't change this, could be a great place to work.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
toxtic working environment
Stressful
Loader (Former Employee) –  Hanceville, AL25 March 2019
Too much drama and rumors about everyone. Its not very female friendly and they disregard safety and female needs. It stinks and locker room is filthy
Decent.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  United states21 February 2019
Decent company. Night shift paid two bucks extra an hour. Really good people. Easier work. Would definitely recommend this but not enough to pay bills.
Pros
Monday thru friday
Cons
Barely survive
Limitante
Psicoterapeuta de adultos (Current Employee) –  Psicoterapeuta de adultos13 February 2019
Sirve para hacer una primera experiencia. Al poco tiempo, los honorarios quedan bajos, no hay actualización de honorarios, y las posibilidades de crecimientos son limitadas
Mitigé
Remplacement d'un formateur en alphabétisation (Former Employee) –  Charleroi17 December 2018
L'enseignement y avait été globalement agréable mais les questions intrusives de la part de certains élèves musulmans quant à ma vie privée m'avaient laissé un arrière-goût quelque peu amère.
Pros
La transmission d'un savoir
Cons
Intrusion dans la vie privée
Estou entrando nesta empresa hoje.
Auxiliar de professores (Former Employee) –  Aparecida de Goiânia, GO16 December 2018
Encontrei nesta empresa muita competência para com seus funcionários e alunos seu carrinho
Pros
Refeições na empresa
Cons
Não
ambiente di lavoro buono
operaia alimentare (Former Employee) –  Milano, Lombardia29 November 2018
il lavoro era bello e stimolante si stava in compagni e sembrava di esse in famiglia
Pros
buona compagnia
Cons
un po lontano
Overall the company was alright. The retention rate was horrible. As a manager you had to be available 24hrs. The job consumes you.
House Manager (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Madison, AL28 October 2018
A typical days work consisted of running all day to ensure the quality of life of the consumers. You had to find coverage for houses everyday. There was never enough staff to cover what was needed. I learned how to be a great leader even where there may be a deficiency. The culture was very diverse which made it unique. The hardest part of the day was having to answer your phone all day everyday, and never getting a vacation without your phone. The most enjoyable part of the day was changing lives one person at a time even if I had to do it myself. Management was different for the last 2 yrs, but overall they had to use what they had. It's never really what we do but "WHY"!! I'm grateful for the experience the negatives and the positives!! It is through the toughest of times you find your true strength.
Pros
Changing Lives
Cons
Retention
this place was a alright place to work at.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK22 October 2018
It was a ok place to work cause I got along with everyone at API and I knew what I already had to do every morning when got too work. my helpers were there when I got to work and most of workers were very hard workers and never a problem. my workers were from the same Temp Co. that I was from
Pros
N/a
Cons
yes short breaks mbut we always got our work done and it made the day go by fast.
Good experience.
Utility / Multitask (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK21 August 2018
It’s a team work job. Everything went well when I first started. Sometimes they treat people unfairly. Poor communication. But all in all it was a good place to work at.
Pros
Free lunch, pay time off, holiday pay.
Cons
Lack of communication
Ambiente para nada hostil, con desayuno incluido
operario de produccion (Former Employee) –  Lomas del Mirador, Buenos Aires14 August 2018
Supe aprender sobre el armado de electrodomesticos. La jornada laboral era buena y con buen horario de trabajo
Pros
Buena atención de su encargado
Cons
No incluía almuerzo, tiempo reducido de descanso
No complaints
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Wesson, MS11 July 2018
The company shut down last year. It was a very good atmosphere with a lot of very nice people who made me feel welcome. I was glad to be apart of a team, all working together.
Bad work environment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN1 June 2018
Lack of proper equipment, lack of respect, lack of managment. Unsafe working environment. Doesnt pay enough. Super and owner talk to employees like trash.
Loading up Shipping off!!!
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SC23 April 2018
When men in women come together to clear an obstacle that takes 1 hrs. and 6 half a hr. to get the job down. Everyone know if we all get alone our jobs will come easier and nothing shall be hard.
Very creative enviroment
Lab technician (Former Employee) –  Jessup MD12 March 2018
Excellent technical and creative enviroment for technician, electrical engineer or advanced engineering. I was very impressed with the personal comoradory the workforce shared. The staff was very accepting and helpful.
Pros
Excellent working and learning enviroment
entreprise tres bien
Aide cuisinière (Former Employee) –  Lille (59)7 March 2018
se qu il et bien c est qu on n est toujour pas au meme endrois ou le meme poste on peut faire les prepation la plonge le service au self et meme en caisse travail super interressant
Pros
repas gratuit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at API. Our community is ready to answer.