Aegis Limited Employee Reviews

Found 91 reviews matching the search See all 2,109 reviews
Conflicting management vision
Executive - Technical Support (Starhub Project) (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya9 October 2019
Too many changes on SOP all the time. Information not delivered to employees efficiently. Too many employees yet company still trying to hire more. Benefits other than salary is almost non-existent
Productive and fun workplace and enviroment
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  AEGIS BPO7 October 2019
I'm the one of midnight agent, I like my workplace culture and my collegue. Working here, there are so many things that I can learned. The most enjoyable part of my job is I have collegues who work as a real TEAM.
Bad Management
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru29 September 2019
What has been promised does not happen at all. Already been permanent staff but the salary does not reflect he work loads and stress on works. Don't have chances to voice out employee dissatisfaction or problem.
Best Place To Work
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Ara Damansara26 September 2019
Like said, not will stop you from doing a thing (fun respectful games).
People look they hate you but all friendly. 2nd floor is the most comment things will happen shows, games, party, award. Management was very good and professional. The hard part of the job, personally I didn't have one. I like the place and it very good company on a half side.
Worst Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya24 September 2019
Worst payment/ worst salary package.
Very unhelpful highest manger
The trainer was good but for those who looking for permanent jobs better don’t try this job . The management was to fussy.
bad company
custemor servise (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru14 September 2019
wrost job , bad servise from management , bad company , btw aegis will change their name to startek due so many bad review about their company. think before u applying
Learn new thing
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru4 September 2019
When working with AEGIS, it will teach how to manage your time wisely and also will make you know how to communicate with people in the contact center environment.
Pros
Enhancing communictaion skill
Cons
Stressful
Great for newly grads.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya3 September 2019
Great workplace culture, training is provided. The salary offered is quite okay but the downside is the position is temporary (contract) and not a lot of benefit. The time is also flexible.
Great and strategic workplace as its near to LRT
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ara Damansara5 August 2019
I had learn how to manage a team by being a team leader. The company have good pantry area. Multi-culture company as we have foreign worker from various company.
fun work place
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru26 June 2019
amazing workplace, multicultural environment
i learned about diversity, learn new skill
the hardest part of job is times management, because i work 6 days work per week.
the most enjoyable part is the location very amazing
Pros
free meals for breakfasting
Cons
healthcare, shuttle bus
Customer service production
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  NUSAJAYA22 June 2019
Processing in customer billing account on telecomunication of company product and attending on customer inquiries/complaint by customer via Email/SMS/Calls.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fun environment with higher stress
CUSTOMER SERVICES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru12 June 2019
management not good especially Human Resources regarding leave and claim for overtime and allowance...rest just for 1 hour and cannot over more than 1 minute. Unit Head very straight and cant consider with any issue with staff.
Pros
free dinner for puasa
Not Goof for Long Term
Customer Service Executives (Former Employee) –  Malaysia31 May 2019
Management is not really good, no career advancement, I work with them for 1 year plus. For contact basis worker - no benefit given at all. Environment is good, just management itself really bad. higher worker turnover ratio. for my project to be honest the salary is not suitable with the work load.
Pros
Environment and friend
Cons
bad management
No work/life balance
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Ara Damansara25 May 2019
The workplace is nice but there is no worklife balance (depends on which project you working on). No benefits and the job is quite mentally challenge.The best part of working is the people you work with.
Pros
Near to public transport (LRT)
Cons
no healthcare/benefits
Challenging work environment
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Ara Damansara15 May 2019
Challenging work environment and friendly colleagues. Might get moved to another project which gives a new work environment, new colleagues and new salary package.
Poor management and support given by superior
Quality assurance team leader (Former Employee) –  Johor Bahru8 May 2019
Insufficient internal on job training provided to employee. Management retain their employee by promoting them.
Batches of agents are not meeting the requirements as a customer service officer.
nice work place
Customer Service Executive - Indonesian Speaker (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru7 May 2019
so far when i am working here is nice and all people friendly and helpful , culture all employed is understand each others. and benefit also is good, good staff or swap schedule is easy.
a lot of friend
Executive Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru27 April 2019
Nice working place and got a lot of staff very enjoynable about this job because its nice work only sit and answering call and the working place is comfort
Pros
Lunch break
Cons
got a short break to prayer or smoking
Positive, Healthy and Friendly Environment.
Senior Executive Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Petaling Jaya19 April 2019
My workplace have a positive environment, which make me learn how to deal with problem with a positive attitude.My company hires people from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity. The hardest part of the job is sometimes there is a problem where we have a no guidelines in certain cases, so to find solution we need to make discussion among Quality Analysts, Team Leaders, Managers and Clients to decide which action taken will be the best solutions. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you working with is always giving their best cooperation to make job running smoothly.
Working at Aegis is fun
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Johor Bahru12 April 2019
This job is a shift based working schedule, come for work and log in in the system for your attendance. then, answering calls based on your Level of Business (LOB). Learned lot of things especially in serving the customer, via call and assist them in the best way we can. The management is great, always taking care of their staff's welfare and wage. In this floor, we are mix with lot of other countries besides Malaysia, such as Indonesia, Philippine and Vietnam. Hardest part is when you need to deal with irate guest, but it is part of the job.