Aegis Limited

Aegis Limited Management reviews

Malaysia119 reviews
Positive environment
Fun environment,frendship value and good leadership in the workplace is one of the best experience. The Company should improve their management more systematic and fair.
Great experience
I learnt alot from the management and wish I could have stayed longer. There are alot of tests. They pride in customer quality. Time is important to them, so being on time and punctual for your work, helps.
Benefits
Cons
Punctuality is key
Worse Management
I won't lie on working environment as its absolutely amazing and the job also not so stressful.. However the management especially team leaders are the worse as they own the place.. And management never takes action against them even did complain.
normal company but turn over high
normal company but turn over high...management need to improve.....salary always got problem..specially in OT part....salary compare with other customer service....they are too low.....
Average
Average working experience. Do not have a good relationship between the employees and the management. Stress working environment. Benefits given are less.
a very good environment working place with employees
very stressful with the management, deducting our salary for no reason. can't contact our parents for emergency purpose. no paid leave. late response from the management for some emergency purpose
Esily deduct
The management is bad.they want us to give a good cust service but they deduct our elaun easily. Every week we have to answer paper test. If our score is below 90, they deduct all our attendece, performace elaun. So thats what make agent unsatisfied and feel like betrayed. Theres a agent who willing to work eventhough their sick just because to get attendence elaun. But they simply deduct the elaun just becuse of the weekly paper test. Very nice
Fast Career Growth - Stressful environment
Good place for career progress - very fast grow. Different project with different environment. The project that I'm working now, it's very stressful with poor management. Salary offered was very low compare to the job we doing. Surrounded with different character of people. Learned on overcome the work stress.
Good for fresh graduate
For fresh graduate is good for their career growth. Fun working environment and very helpful college. Fast career growth. Management are very understanding.
Not Really Fair
Provide a conducive workplace. Management need to pay more attention about salary as the reason that they deduct the salary is not reasonable. Need to clarify few things clearly with client so that employees' welfare secured
new experience
Nice place to work. the pressure was medium level. enjoy the variety of people work together. Multinational company. Management has to improve a lot especially Malaysian culture.
Conflicting management vision
Too many changes on SOP all the time. Information not delivered to employees efficiently. Too many employees yet company still trying to hire more. Benefits other than salary is almost non-existent
Best Place To Work
Like said, not will stop you from doing a thing (fun respectful games).
People look they hate you but all friendly. 2nd floor is the most comment things will happen shows, games, party, award.
Management was very good and professional. The hard part of the job, personally I didn't have one. I like the place and it very good company on a half side.
Worst Company
Worst payment/ worst salary package.
Very unhelpful highest manger

The trainer was good but for those who looking for permanent jobs better don’t try this job .
The management was to fussy.
bad company
wrost job , bad servise from management , bad company , btw aegis will change their name to startek due so many bad review about their company. think before u applying
fun work place
amazing workplace, multicultural environment
i learned about diversity, learn new skill

the hardest part of job is times management, because i work 6 days work per week.
the most enjoyable part is the location very amazing
Pros
free meals for breakfasting
Cons
healthcare, shuttle bus
fun environment with higher stress
management not good especially Human Resources regarding leave and claim for overtime and allowance...rest just for 1 hour and cannot over more than 1 minute. Unit Head very straight and cant consider with any issue with staff.
Pros
free dinner for puasa
Not Goof for Long Term
Management is not really good, no career advancement, I work with them for 1 year plus. For contact basis worker - no benefit given at all. Environment is good, just management itself really bad. higher worker turnover ratio. for my project to be honest the salary is not suitable with the work load.
Pros
Environment and friend
Cons
bad management
Poor management and support given by superior
Insufficient internal on job training provided to employee. Management retain their employee by promoting them.
Batches of agents are not meeting the requirements as a customer service officer.
Working at Aegis is fun
This job is a shift based working schedule, come for work and log in in the system for your attendance. then, answering calls based on your Level of Business (LOB). Learned lot of things especially in serving the customer, via call and assist them in the best way we can. The management is great, always taking care of their staff's welfare and wage. In this floor, we are mix with lot of other countries besides Malaysia, such as Indonesia, Philippine and Vietnam. Hardest part is when you need to deal with irate guest, but it is part of the job.
a good place to learn
Overall, good place starter for fresh grads but not a good place to stay if youre looking for a job increment. Bad management quality, not really care bout their agents
Pros
shift allowance
Cons
short breaks, needy compliance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aegis Limited. Our community is ready to answer.