AIA Australia Employee Reviews

Needs a leadership shake up
Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC11 August 2019
Overall it is a great place to work. A really fun, family feel. There are some really talented individuals throughout the business. Unfortunately this is let down by poor leadership.You are also expected to work incredibly long hours, meaning it is hard to maintain any form of work life balance.
Pros
Collaboration, Ceo, Location
Cons
Leadership, Work life balance, Incredibly long hours
great place to work
Client officer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne22 May 2019
highly recommend working with this organisation as they are proven in their ability to be leaders within their industry. I would have no issue working with this company again.
Great place to work.
Group Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 May 2018
A progressive innovative company with a leading edge on all areas of the market. I felt very fortunate to have been part of this culture and learnt a great deal in my time at AIA.
Pros
Look after staff plenty of incentives
Cons
Difficult to maintain work life balance
Great Company in general
Group Claims Assessor (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW16 April 2018
However some poor management decisions adversely affected the culture. A shift from good management styles to hiring of micromanaging style managers degraded the culture within the business.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
minimal opportunities for career progression
Fun place to work and well paid
New Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia10 October 2017
Fun place to work and well paid, fantastic opportunities to grown, kind staff, attainable targets. Engaging CEO who care about the staff, occasionally offer well paid overtime too.
AIA Australia
Tele Collect Team Member (Former Employee) –  Melbourne23 January 2016
- Great working environment, health driven organisation
-3 month short term contract
- The post was 100% calls, conducting interviews, updating data bases and scheduling interviews
- Management were helpful but due to my short contract i felt i wasn't as involved by management
-I didn't find anything hard about the job, i was always busy and the job was quite easy due to my previous experience
- most enjoyable part of the job was how organised and busy the workload was, i also got on well with my co workers, as i new very few people in Melbourne they were very welcoming
Pros
great work place, good enviroment
Cons
contract workers under valued

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Australia. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4