AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Employee Reviews

Insurance
Should hardworking if in this career.Working hours is flexible.The difficult part is to search for a new client,the most of time will be rejected by persons.
No work life balance
AIA provide no work life balance as line management always push people to extend their working hour everyday. As one of the team leader in AIA, my view to the employee, they are drain. Really not recomended to this company
fun workplace with snooker,gym,computer games.
very piece work place with good understanding colleagues.learned a lot new system and best platform to enhance my skills.hardest part to convince or settle customer needs.
fun workplace and meet more friend
I work as customer servicing. You can learn as much about the insurance. The management is good. They always concern about their worker. The most enjoyable part of the jobs is you can meet people and be a new friends to them and can give what they want.
Strong Relationship among employees
A typical day in AIA is like you will learn a piece of new knowledge in 1 day. Everyone is open to sharing with you, and also no seniority which can make the new joiners feel welcomed. The thing is you need to open about yourself. If you are introvert, you need to break those shells and explore new adventures with them. Their work culture is stressful plus exciting because you need to fast to get along with the job requirement. Do expect last-minute meetings! But overall working in AIA was fun and unforgettable memories as AIA is a huge company that you will be meeting with many kinds of people with different behaviors. What you need to do is, explore, learn, don't be shy as you will be left behind if you did not want to break your shells. It also can help you to strengthen your skills, which mostly we spoke in English. Thank you :)
quality service better than others insurance company
Good carrier. Great experience. Flexible time, if you the hard working person, u will get more income and bonus. i learn on how to quote for insurance product.
Pros
team and leader very kind and more supportive
Cons
work independent
Productive and Fun place to work
It was quite a memorable experience interning at aia company. Everybody is very helpful there. There was a time where we have no work at all but with sufficient self initiative, I manage to learn a lot of stuff from it.
Great place to work, fun.
Love my boss and everything about what we do there. I was only an intern but they welcomed me with open arms, always inserting me in every conversation, making me feel appreciated.
Multitasking and High Morale
Its a competitve industry where you have to be well equipped with people skill and good management technique. Especially towards your agency portfolio, you will meet many different trait of people and handling them on a daily basis required much skill.
Training and presentation skill has to be sharpen up as you will be expected for public speaking.
Good working environment
Good working environment with exciting new people everyday.
Fast pace yet enjoyfull and very nice place to learn more about business management,communication skills and how to improve your social behaviour.
Everything good enough
Life balance, flexible time, if you the hard working person u will get more income and bonus all depends on ur performance every month, what you get is what you deserve. I like work with AIA
Excellent
Superb place to work
Kind people to work with and management

Alot of fun people and room for improvement in work routine and environment

Quiet and peaceful
Fun Workplace with Game room
learn a lot in term of established my knowledge in accounting. Besides, the management really care about the staff especially on staff career development.
Productive and People are amazing
I worked at AIA as an intern for 4 months. During the time I was there, I was given a lot of opportunities and knowledge on how to calculate a product's premium.
Excellent office setup
Good location, nice office setup, all staff equipped with a basis tools and needs. Good benefits such as insurance coverage for family, advance/personal loan up to 2 months salary, housing and car loans and etc.
Good career development
Good career development. Good training, good guidance work life balance flexible working hours understanding boss friendly co workers, good remuneration
Healthier, Longer and Better Life.
The best place to start gaining your experience because people here will try to help us if we are willing to learn a new thing. The environment here is fun because everyone is friendly .
Challenging and Engaging
Learnt on how to quote for Group Life Insurance Product. Transparent working culture filled with mind-challenging task and moderates the working lifestyle of each staff.
Good environment
Overall it a good company but i need fixed income not income that base on our personal sales so i need to search another company that can give me fixed income
Flexible Hours
You be your own boss, with attractive incentives and rewards. Training are available with friendly environment. You get build self confidence in meeting new people everyday.
Productive and full of learning
Working with AIA giving me great experience. I learned to enhance my people management skills and campaign management skills. Through out managing people and campaign performance I encountered challenges which has help me to brush up my solution providing skills.

AIA management in overall is good.

Hardest part come and go. Anyway, nothing stays hard. With consistent effort and team work, hardest things get easy.

The most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
Pros
good learning
Cons
Working long hours