AirAsia Employee Reviews

Challenging
Finance Executive (Current Employee) –  Malaysia24 May 2019
I've learned to work independently under high pressure. Learned a lot of valuable knowledge and skills in the company. Besides that, able to make myself with several culture as AirAsia company consists of different cultures.
fun working place with lots of entainment stuff.
Assistant Opration Officer (Former Employee) –  KLIA 2, Sepang9 April 2019
typical day at work - during first flight in the morning.
management - never forget their staff
enjoyable part of the job - benefits which company provide for staff.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
healhtcare
Learning Opportunity is given.
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) –  Penang Island7 March 2019
I am there for just a few month as intern where I am given the opportunity to learn about recruitment process in HR line. Lastly, the mentor program provided for me was satisfactory as my mentor did guide me step by step about the full recruitment process and provide me on job training.
Pros
Learning Oppurtunity
Cons
Employment Term
Supportive staff and its a good place for beginners to learn aviation industry.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  KLIA 25 March 2019
I was lucky to be able to join a few events, and it was fun! It's good that they value balanced work and leisure time. I can get a lot of experiences and also can communicate with different people.beside that i can find creative way to solve a problem and connecting with people
Good Working Colleagues
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur22 February 2019
Exposure to various culture and it was a multiracial company
Learned a lot of patience as the job can be tough at times
Managed to be top performer on inbound calls
Hectic
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Sepang27 January 2019
- Hectic day and heavy load sometimes.

- new thing in aviation industry.

- good management.

- good environment and meet lot of people everyday.

- heavy load and rush.
Pros
free meal in ID
Cons
sometimes no break, heavy load
excellent
3-Load Balance Officer (Former Employee) –  kulala lumour malaysia26 January 2019
i think it is a very suitable work for learn in communication,and also know a lot of brand marketing,the workplace culture would be more realistic. i feel happy when i chat to customers, so let me do product sales when there is not much pressure.
Pros
nothing
very good
2-Team Leader /Trainer (Former Employee) –  kuala lumpur malaysia26 January 2019
Pros
completed
Cons
Productive and fun working place
Cabin Crew Air Asia (Current Employee) –  Sepang25 January 2019
I have learned how to communicate with people and the body language must maintain. I also learned how to manage my time and be punctual. Working environment at Air Asia is fun and people at management very helpful. Everyone have to working as a team.
best place to work with
Guest Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sepang16 January 2019
i would recomind this vacancy to those youngsters who love to travel and would like to work in energetic and friendly environment. the salary they paid is reasonable, and the benefits are really good. good team work and friendly co-workers. best place to work with.
Pruductive
Technician (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 January 2019
Good place to work and to learn. Good and nice teammates where u can learn a lot of new of new things. Would be a great oppurtunity if u get a chance to work in such place
AirAsia Berhad is every aviation company
Compliance Officer - Security Department (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia2 January 2019
AirAsia Berhad is well doing aviation company in Malaysia and around the Asia include Oceania and America. They serve well to all passenger who fly with them.
Pros
Free ID munch, travel benefit
fun people
guest service agent (Former Employee) –  Sepang30 December 2018
fun people but not with good management, supervisor and above almost all racist and favoritism.
Long working hours and only one time break, suggest 1.5 hour break time for staff at counter area.
Teamwork and fun environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur28 December 2018
The people are friendly and always work as a team. They’re willing to teach and guide the freshers patiently. The leaders has a good leadership skill and they treat everyone fairly .
Pros
Daily 10 bucks credits in Staff ID
Cons
Only one aircraft type
Productive and Hands-on Experience
OJT (Current Employee) –  Philppines25 December 2018
As of now I am on my second month working as an OJT in Air Asia Bohol. Throughout the journey I am very blessed that I was one of the first six that Air Asia accepted. Among all the OJT's from the other Airlines we are the ones who are very hands on and we are doing what the agents are doing as well they taught us how to check-in customers through kiosks, check their luggage and release them myself also I have tried checked passengers in, in their computer. More often I have tried to assist the Guest Service Agent and we are doing things like weighing passengers bags, asked for fragile items or give their boarding past and advised them for what they need to do next. I have handled a lot of YPTA's ( Young Person Travelling Alone) and I helped them and assist them even the senior citizen guests. I've also experienced announcing their cabin baggage policy, arrival, pre boarding, boarding announcement, gate change, delayed, even final call for check in and boarding. I am so blessed that I've experienced all of these even though it's quite tiring I am still very happy that I have get to experience what real world really is and when I work soon I'm not gonna adjust anymore because I've experienced this kind of work. Dealing with people and such . It is just sad that we don't have holidays :(. Today is Christmas btw. December 25, 2018. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. That it is for now.
Cons
short breaks
Good
Membership Services Executive (Social Media) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur9 December 2018
Competent and sympathetic managers
well chosen staff
Not much advancement opportunities
Many seniors who have been there 4 years or more
Fun place to work
Hardworking productive and friendly work place
Aircraft Technician Trainee (On Job Training) (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur International Airport12 November 2018
Its a very interesting environment you get to meet different types of people who are friendly and helpful. Everyone helps each other and encourages one another, the main thing i learnt is safety for yourself and aircraft, how to work as a team. The hardest part is working through 12 hours but is also the best part, during those 12 hours you have some free time to mingle with your working colleagues. Management is very respectful, helpful and is aware of their employees' needs.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and dinner vouchers, 3 off days per week, air ticket discount
Cons
12 working hours
Fun environment
Guest Services (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur5 November 2018
We work as a team with a minimum of 60 people per team so the fun is there but the working hours is weird for those who are not used to work in shift.
fun and challenging
GUEST SERVICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  klia227 October 2018
A good place to gain experience and to expand your career. But you must be mentally and physically ready for all the challenges you may have to face. All staff are given a lot of benefits such as free meal ID worth RM10 per person and a discounted fare ticket.
Productive and Fun to work
Fuel Analyst in Finance Department (Former Employee) –  Sepang16 October 2018
It was a good experience working in AirAsia. Flexible working hours and free meals and not to mention free gym in the office. The culture in AirAsia is very good too
Pros
Free Lunch and Gym

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AirAsia. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2