Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
As it is the largest sports retailer in Malaysia, all staff also need to be energetic. At the same time, you can enjoy working here as its provide you many benefits as a staff, and the top management is willing to help and advice you when you have anything to ask. Many things you will learn here especially in retail industry.
Okey
Very competitive to achieve monthly target , good environment working and have a good person in charge to commit . Salary not enough for people that got so many comitment
productive and fun workplace
I did my first internship at a company named Al ikhsan Sport Sdn Bhd. There, I gained knowledge on how to manage the company website and how the online retailer works.
Work as promoter
Typical day at work, you must just do the anything even you don’t have a work. The hardest part of the job is you must achieved the target that the manager have given,
Healthy work environment accompanied by nice colleagues.
Throughout my time as an Assistant Store Captain at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd, it was a relaxed working environment as a whole. Every staff members had a good teamwork and gave sufficient contributions on a daily basis. Although sometimes there are problems occurred regarding the administrative tasks, I managed to find a solution with the help of my superiors.
Competitive work place
The hardest part of this job is during closing session where I need to balance the total of sale today with cash inside cash drawer and make sure money shortage does not happen. This job is well self development which help myself to be quick thinker and multitasking.
exciting
in al ikhsan we conduct my activities so all worker don't have any stress. all workers not have stressfull working hour so that every worker have good captain. the captain able too keep calm all the worker
friendly workmate
stock balancing item,approaching customer,cleaning work place and arranging the new stock. but hardest part of the job are the monthly target was too high sometimes.the most enjoyable part is when you achieve your target,their commission was satisfied because your dailyovertime doesn't get paid.
Not a good job
You have to work on full shift even you're just been told at that day (last minute work) and you don't get paid fairly. Even you have experience for few years, your basic pay is still low.
Good for experience but bad at salary
Please don't work here, if you have a comitment in your life. The Comission sales + overtime work were given during 15 & then the basics during 27 for every month. The commision sales were given when you're achieve minimum 80% from the target. The highest the target the highest the commision will get. The sales are based on individual sales & not group sales. So sometimes, staff will steal our sales or they're just accused us for steal their sales. Sometimes the StoreCaptain has a lot of favoritism for their staff especially about sales. The basics are RM 1, 100 & then minus SOCSO & EPF you will get around RM919. The staff are seems to be nice but at the same time they does'nt have a mercy about you in certain 'condition'. Thanks, that's what I've been through during 5 months working at Al-Ikhsan & I recomend for not working here if you have a comitment in your life.
Productive and fun workplace
You have once a week to take a leave. You will get commision if achieve the target sales. They have good teamwork and help each other so it will reduce the stressful at workplace.
fun workplace
easy job description, fun workplace, best place to earn big commission , learning to do daily sale report, monitoring staff sales, managed incoming and outgoing stock
Fun place to work
I found that Al ikhsan can improve my communication skills and makeconnection to others. Furthermore, working with Al ikhsan is so much fun as the manager and co-worker are very helpful when solving the problem.
good working environment
good working environment with friendly colleague. No big pressure but need to keep up to monthly sales target. But need to be more flexible with employee leave as it is difficult to apply for a day off.
Like the environment culture
I have learned so many thing about logistic since work here. I like the enviroment culture. The management is quite good for me. I enjoy work here because I can have my pray time
Pros
Break time
Cons
Pray time
Dead end job
Please make this as your last choice if you have nowhere to go. The salary is way too lower compare to other retailers in Malaysia. The work-life balance is terrible, ot will not pay according to the hours you works maybe half maybe you got nothing at all. This place cannot be a starting of your career if you love retail industry. Believe me, go somewhere else.
Good working environment just the management action to slow
overall at outlet management is ok just at the hq office, sometimes got misunderstanding about some approval. lack of communication between outlet staff and hq staff
Pros
relax
Cons
hard to get leave approval
fun work place
The job is a nice place to work as a promoter or assistant supervisor.
The job can make more experience for us to be a good promoter. Quality product is very good. Outlet ASP is a very good outlet.
Just be fair to staff before making decision
Working at al ikhsan is the most nightmare for me.whenever it is we as a supervisor just need to be very responsible for everthing and we cannot 100% trusted anybody in this company because everyone has their own agenda.although i've already go through with that bad experience in al ikhsan,some of the bosses are very2 take good care towards their staff..
Fun workplace
Started my job at Seksyen 7 Shah Alam before the Central I-City official opening on 23 March. Being transfer to Central I-City was a great thing but since it is in the mall, the customers are more than the shop lot. On the weekend, one worker need to serve at least 2 customers in one go. The operation hours is 10 am to 10 pm but we have to come early at 9.30 am and back late at 10.30 pm or 11 pm. But the staff there are very friendly including the supervisor.
Pros
Have many friends
Cons
Need to go break alone, always going back late at night
Gained new knowledges
Learned how to communicate with customer . handle what customer needs and reduce the customer anxiety on choosing the product. Give advice on the product which is how long the customer will be use or how to use the product properly
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.