Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews for Promoter

Dead end job
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur (Wangsa Maju)7 October 2019
Please make this as your last choice if you have nowhere to go. The salary is way too lower compare to other retailers in Malaysia. The work-life balance is terrible, ot will not pay according to the hours you works maybe half maybe you got nothing at all. This place cannot be a starting of your career if you love retail industry. Believe me, go somewhere else.
Supportive co-worker
PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  Malaysia6 April 2019
A good place to learn new things, need to be competitive with co-worker to achieve target sales but at the same time being supportive with each other. Off-day will be one day on weekdays, usually no off-day on public holiday.Learn good communication skills, inventory and appropriate positioning of product to catch customer attention.
Pros
Bonus, Commission
Cons
Have to work under pressure to achieve sales target
They are so good on religion cause the workers need to read dua on given script every morning to attract more customer
Al-ikhsan promoter (Former Employee) –  Skudai13 February 2019
They are so good on religion cause the workers need to read pray on given script every morning to attract more customer. We have to achieve our target sales monthly at least about 80 % from the target sales. If we do not achieve the target sale we might not get any commission and that will lead to be sack if we didn’t get to achieve the target sales by 3 months in a row.
Pros
Have mini mosque, break hour
Cons
Hard to get holiday leaves
im experience so much fun
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Perlis21 December 2018
im experience so much fun working here and got a new environment with a new friends. i also learnt a new things being a promoter and the way how to arrange the shoes in premise
Pros
free lunch
Cons
sh
training
sales promoter (Former Employee) –  Kuantan20 September 2018
based from my experience my work at this place is good because i had been given some training and knowledge about product and sales.management also good and my workplace is so clean. The hardest part of my job is when i need to archive my target on sales. most enjoyable part of my job is i have given commision on sale that i archive.
productive work place
PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam10 January 2018
AL IKHSAN is the best job that i have been worked before, AL IKHSAN teach me about communication skill and how to promote our product to customer. The best things is AL IKHSAN have bonus every year !
Pros
staff discount
Cons
short brakes
learn abour sport
Cashier & Promoter (Former Employee) –  Pasir Gudang, Johor29 December 2017
-most enjoyable work
-nice management
-offday once a week
-got commission when sale
-good salary
-learn how to cooperate with teammate
-learn how to serve customer
Pros
commission
Cons
healthcare when confirm
fun workplace
SALES PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya30 October 2017
it was fun and great experience in selling and promoting the product that AL-Ikhsan sell since i was very talkactive person. it was a pleasure working with the team back then
play futsal
promoter (Former Employee) –  Selangor2 May 2016
learn new thing. how to sell shoes communication skills. cor worker. operate with other.the hardest is to manage when customer is many and enjoyable is make a customer service with customer.
Pros
get many comission
Cons
short break
good Environment
promoter (Former Employee) –  Selayang31 December 2015
its quite nice to work here with right people. from the opening of the store, you need to doing little housekeeping and then just wait to serve the customer. i learned the management and how the shoes store worked. the hardest part is to get upstairs to serve choosey customer, but hey, thats my job. the most enjoyable part is bonding with your coworkers as they are fun and good people actually
Cons
low payment
Fun workplace
SALES PROMOTER (Former Employee) –  Shah Alam, M1015 October 2014
All staff are friendly. I learn something new here, I learn about shoes, jersey and so many .
Pros
Staff price