Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

View all Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Central I-City3 August 2019
Started my job at Seksyen 7 Shah Alam before the Central I-City official opening on 23 March. Being transfer to Central I-City was a great thing but since it is in the mall, the customers are more than the shop lot. On the weekend, one worker need to serve at least 2 customers in one go. The operation hours is 10 am to 10 pm but we have to come early at 9.30 am and back late at 10.30 pm or 11 pm. But the staff there are very friendly including the supervisor.
Pros
Have many friends
Cons
Need to go break alone, always going back late at night

Other Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Dead end job
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur (Wangsa Maju)7 October 2019
Please make this as your last choice if you have nowhere to go. The salary is way too lower compare to other retailers in Malaysia. The work-life balance is terrible, ot will not pay according to the hours you works maybe half maybe you got nothing at all. This place cannot be a starting of your career if you love retail industry. Believe me, go somewhere else.
Good working environment just the management action to slow
assistant supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kulim3 October 2019
overall at outlet management is ok just at the hq office, sometimes got misunderstanding about some approval. lack of communication between outlet staff and hq staff
Pros
relax
Cons
hard to get leave approval