Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

View all Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Central I-City3 August 2019
Started my job at Seksyen 7 Shah Alam before the Central I-City official opening on 23 March. Being transfer to Central I-City was a great thing but since it is in the mall, the customers are more than the shop lot. On the weekend, one worker need to serve at least 2 customers in one go. The operation hours is 10 am to 10 pm but we have to come early at 9.30 am and back late at 10.30 pm or 11 pm. But the staff there are very friendly including the supervisor.
Pros
Have many friends
Cons
Need to go break alone, always going back late at night

Other Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Work as promoter
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Melacca20 January 2020
Typical day at work, you must just do the anything even you don’t have a work. The hardest part of the job is you must achieved the target that the manager have given,
Healthy work environment accompanied by nice colleagues.
Assistant Store Captain (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya19 January 2020
Throughout my time as an Assistant Store Captain at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd, it was a relaxed working environment as a whole. Every staff members had a good teamwork and gave sufficient contributions on a daily basis. Although sometimes there are problems occurred regarding the administrative tasks, I managed to find a solution with the help of my superiors.