Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

View all Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd reviews

They are so good on religion cause the workers need to read dua on given script every morning to attract more customer
Al-ikhsan promoter (Former Employee) –  Skudai13 February 2019
They are so good on religion cause the workers need to read pray on given script every morning to attract more customer. We have to achieve our target sales monthly at least about 80 % from the target sales. If we do not achieve the target sale we might not get any commission and that will lead to be sack if we didn’t get to achieve the target sales by 3 months in a row.
Pros
Have mini mosque, break hour
Cons
Hard to get holiday leaves

Other Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Like the environment culture
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Selayang18 October 2019
I have learned so many thing about logistic since work here. I like the enviroment culture. The management is quite good for me. I enjoy work here because I can have my pray time
Pros
Break time
Cons
Pray time
Dead end job
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur (Wangsa Maju)7 October 2019
Please make this as your last choice if you have nowhere to go. The salary is way too lower compare to other retailers in Malaysia. The work-life balance is terrible, ot will not pay according to the hours you works maybe half maybe you got nothing at all. This place cannot be a starting of your career if you love retail industry. Believe me, go somewhere else.