Amway Employee Reviews

World class company and products
Network Marketing Industry (Sales & Service) (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur26 September 2018
Work hours are not fixed, but I typically invested all of my time into the business from the moment I am awake until bedtime.
I learned the art of sales, customer service by selling the products. By recruiting new members and generating sales through my distributors, I learned the skill of leadership, team management and public speaking.
The workplace culture is very warm and cozy, everyone is very encouraging and treats one another life family.
The hardest part of the job is, as in any sales job, cold periods where there aren't any sales. In addition, another hard part is when your sponsors(downlines) quit, being very discouraged.
As in any sales job, the most enjoyable part is not only making the sales yourself, but when you develop your sponsors' sales skills and see them make a sales, and witness their development.
Pros
Very good products.
Cons
Pricey products.
Must require high persuasive skills
Sales promoter (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur12 February 2018
Multi level marketing business structure. Dealing with customers and downlines. Must be able to communicate well and have high persuasive skills. Working structure is highly organized and products offered is high quality.
Pros
Training seminars
Cons
Traveling
Workplace
Release coordinator (DevOps) (Current Employee) –  Malaysia3 April 2017
Nice to work here , it was nice experience in my life , i will never forgot this working place , i hope see in future. Thanks for lot support and enjoyment.
Part time job
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Petaling Jaya16 April 2016
• Learning Agility – Sound expertise in marketing, sales and development processes.
• Strong sales support – Active in market search to sell Amway products.
• Excellent analytical skills – Expert in forward thinking by able to describe to customers on the direction to use Away products that they are interested and communicate with customers on the benefits that they attain by consuming Amway products.
• Strong presentation skills and organizational abilities – Effectively cooperates with senior level management and able to carry products to end consumers.
• Ability to listen to details attentively – Know-how on Amway products and supplements benefits
Productive & fun workplace
Admin & Receptionist (Part timer) (Former Employee) –  Petaling, M1011 March 2015
I learn about management skills that the way to records the information about job particulars. I have also solve customer problems if they complaints about particular products. I have enjoy my job because communicating with customers makes me fun and happy. To summarize, i have learn into to depth about my job position and enhances analytical skills by involving in decision making process.
Pros
Learn more things in job scope
Cons
Less benefits since part timer