Arrow Electronics Employee Reviews

No longer a great company due to management channges
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melville, NY23 August 2019
Worked there many years. Used to be the best place to work, but after management changes, the culture has changed. They have become a cut throat organization who no longer cares for their employees. All perks were taken from employees and management has instilled a work by fear mentality.
Giving back to the employees
Logistics Coordinator III/ CORS admin (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV23 August 2019
Arrow, is very employee engaged as a company. They do a lot of things for the employees like different food trucks on site, Summer BBQ's, Arrow employee store etc...
Not a great place to work
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO22 August 2019
Highly touted as a best place to work but doesn't deliver. Depending on department, managers are not respecting of those who they are charged to motivate. No thank you for a job exceedingly well done
It’s a wonderful company to be employed
Inside Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CO21 August 2019
The best company to work for PERIOD!! So many perks at the workplace it’s hard not to show up for work. The upper management makes you feel like a asset and not a liability.
Rough Battle for Little Advancement
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CO21 August 2019
The company is drying up slowly and we're getting more contractors than employees. Currently there are quarterly layoffs. There's little to no advancement for employees. The work environment is very closed off since everyone is working as hard as they can to even keep up. There's very little opportunity for training or personal growth, since the status quo is to 'keep working.'

Management will say to work at your own pace, but everyone's working as hard as they can, so you feel pressured to just keep working. Work life balance then suffers.

There are work from home benefits, if you can get past the peer pressure to come into the office everyday.
Pros
Work from home opportunties, Basic Benefits
Cons
Job Security, Grueling Peer-pressure fueled workload, little training
Overall good
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  1120 Morrison rd20 August 2019
Most reputed and high payable company I really enjoyed working here. Good working environment with all kinds of facilities all around. Perfect location with enough parking spots.
Great people and management, lots of turn over
SUPPLIER MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Solon, OH19 August 2019
Arrow employs the best people in the business. The downside is the constant turn over and layoffs.

In Denver Arrow is the largest employer and company.
Hardest culture I have ever worked at
Finance Department (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CO19 August 2019
The culture at Arrow is horrible. Management and Executive Level employees - it's like the Hunger Games or Game of Thrones. They will throw anyone under a bus to save themselves. Maybe other areas of the organization are ok - but Finance is a DISASTER!!!!!
20 August 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback. We are always sorry to hear when employees are not enjoying their experience at Arrow. We encourage you to share your idea for improvement with your leaders and colleagues and we will be sure to pass along this feedback to the relevant leaders.

Great company
Deployment Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 August 2019
This was a great company to work for unfortunately it shut down all there North America operation. Would still be there if the company didn't close. Feel sorry for the guys that give 18 years to this company.
20 August 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience. There have been some recent changes resulting in the wind-down of specific portions of the business, but Arrow is not closing all North America operations.

Closing the global components division
Production Technician II (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OH15 August 2019
Currently laying off the entire global components division. Really enjoyed working with computer servers and networking equipment but that is all coming to and end.
19 August 2019

Thank you for your service to Arrow. While your business unit has been impacted by recent changes in the business, the wider Global Components division is not being closed.

When the business needs to make cuts, we go through an exhaustive process of reviews, working hard to minimize impact to the fewest number of employees possible, but regrettably, that doesn't always mean we can avoid layoffs all together, especially during times of significant changes in the business.

Interested in the new, tendency to fall back on the old
Sales Enablement Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO14 August 2019
Invests and is interested in new competencies and ideas. Business environment is complex and political in nature. Traditional distribution business often overshadows execution of evolving strategies.
Asset pick up Tech II Dallas, TX
Asset Value Recovery Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX13 August 2019
Great team mates, work was constant, traveled a lot, too bad they closed our division down and was laid off. Learned so much here but it grew too fast and they should have left it at 15 drivers instead of 50 !!
15 August 2019

Thanks for sharing and thank you for your service to Arrow. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Wonderful co-workers. Many career opportunities
IT Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Melville, NY12 August 2019
Over the years this company gave me wonderful opportunities to advance my career working with wonderful people. However, due to company relocation from NY to Denver over time the environment shifted and became a very uneasy place to work. My job was eventually eliminated.
15 August 2019

Thank you for your dedicated service to Arrow. We wish you the best in the future.

Overall, I had a great working team. Working environment ok but think pay rate could be better
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OH12 August 2019
Arrow electronics is my second experience in a warehouse, the job was sometimes fast paced, the workers are friendly, leads and supervisors mostly helpful. They recycle too
19 August 2019

Thanks for your feedback and service to Arrow. We use this feedback to help create an even better experience for all of our employees!

Operation Lead (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OH9 August 2019
Fun environment and you can have work-life balance.
Management do not typical care about employee.
Supervisor were nice and help you when you need them.
Hardest part of this jobs in working in scarp line.
N/a
Memory, cpu, hard drive tester (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OH9 August 2019
Quiet easy working with arrow based on their working hours and nice managers not to talk of the co-workers, everyone is laid back and work together as a team
19 August 2019

Thanks for your keen insights on working at Arrow. We do work hard to foster an environment of collaboration and teamwork; we know we can always achieve more when we work together!

Reliable work ,good benefits
Production Technician I (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH9 August 2019
Sad to see it close. not a bad warehouse to work.fun people and good supervisors. HR was always there for questions and ARROW would feed all employees once a month.
Job Was Decent
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Reno, NV8 August 2019
The work and shift co workers were decent to work with, but the poor management did not save the company from closing...
It seems most of our co workers' opinions were never taken into accountability...
19 August 2019

We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience at Arrow. We know in times of great change, stress is difficult to avoid. We empower our management to create and foster teamwork and innovation in the workplace, and we're sorry that didn't experience this.

Renewals
Business Development / IBM Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Centennial, CO7 August 2019
Worked renewals daily to make sure i was 90 days out. Benefits were great. Other employees made the workplace culture fun to be apart of. Good environment to work in.
Ais
Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ7 August 2019
Great environment, good people to work with, management was exceptional at best. Training, turn over (& pay) for the contracted temporary workers was horrible. Opportunity to advance or move up is there but slim to none sometimes. Pay raises came but never substantial.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.