Problem-solving skills & Ability to multi-task
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) – Bangsar South – 7 January 2019
- handle calls only on daily basis.
- have learned alot in this organization such as goal-oriented person, problem-solving skills, empathy, proficient in CRM software and lastly positive attitude person.
- come to management i would say i perfer the old management which was there when I newly join,very friendly and efficient one. the current one doesnt suits me,it was the veru main reason for me to leave the company.
- it was a very cheerful and fun working culture.
- the most tough part is to handle foreigner customer because sometimes they wrongly assume promos and packages.
- gets rewarded from time to time.