BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Employee Reviews

A great place to develop yourself
Architect (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur17 July 2019
Chances will be given to you if you're keen to develop yourself in this company. However you'll need to have the initiative to pitch-in and maintain positive mindset and attitude within the work.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Benefits
good
EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur25 June 2019
Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.
Benefits
Cons
Currently BAE is facing tough time
OTC TEAM LEAD / PMO (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur21 June 2019
BAE is currently struggling to maintain their resources due to current government situation. BAE used to have major project / programme with government; however, due to certain issue, most of the project / programme lost to competitor.

The culture is great. People are allowed to work from home, flexi working hours and not much office politics.
Work and life balance
HR Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur16 April 2017
It is a valuable experience for me to have been working in a big multinational company. I also had fun during my working at the company as my team leader and teammates are supportive and cool, but we all were committed and focused to our tasks. The company gives importance to work life balance. Hence, we were all seem to have a good stress management and time management. We also manage to maintain good relationships among the employees in the company as we have social events once a month or once in two months.
Pros
Flexible time