BASF Corporation

BASF Corporation Employee Review

View all BASF Corporation reviews

Very flexible in time management
Operator, Production (PMA) (Current Employee) –  Pasir Gudang18 March 2019
Learn how to operator machine and troubleshooting some problem occur on machine.Beside that, people in there are very kind and helpful. The hardest part in my job is adapt the environment of workplace which is hot and noisy.
Pros
Meals subsidize for their employers

Other BASF Corporation Employee Reviews

Working environment friendly
Process Technician (OXO-Syngas Synthesis) (Current Employee) –  BASF PETRONAS CHEMICALS25 January 2020
Some routine as process Technician is collect samples at field and send to Laboratory for analyzed.
Assist contractor when doing their job/tasks and monitor and concerned more to safety and hazard at workplace area.
Pros
Medical insurance benefit
Cons
Lower increment salary
fast paced work place as we need to monitor on work site safety
Site Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gebeng, Kuantan, Pahang7 January 2020
I have been working here for past 4 years, but have not been taken as permanent BASF Petronas staff. We the safety supervisors all are hired by lease contractors where we are being paid on hourly basis. This makes it a bit difficult for managing financially. This place has given me oppurtunity to learnt many new things related to my job. The stressful times are during the report submmision time during end of the months as we need to manage time well in order to go site audit and also complete report before the timeline.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BASF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K