Columbia Asia Employee Review

View all Columbia Asia reviews

Na
Personal Care Assistant & Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cheras4 March 2016
every day will be busy day,learn more about health and medication. helpful doctors. aint no easy to handle elderly patient
Pros
Na
Cons
Salary

Other Columbia Asia Employee Reviews

Caring and Growing Company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Setapak7 February 2019
A community hospital where employees works close to each other because of the smaller set-up.Its a 5 1/2 work in a week office hours, To me, I feel that I have grown, career-wise, along with Columbia Asia as the company expands. In my opinion, Columbia Asia prospers because there is an understanding and caring work culture within the company."
Pros
Medical Coverage, Bonus, Increment
Collaborative team work and high social service
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam9 November 2018
Day at work is good but i know every work place have the pro and cons. While working sometimes busy and sometimes being relaxing. For me, working at a hospital its need an effective attitude, passionate talking to patients and understand their requirement. What i have learned while working here is the team work. A collaborative team work and accept any challenges i faced. The culture of workplace is mostly a social work which helping their needs and wants. The hardest part of the job is when solving a patients problem, their complains and anger towards the service of us. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a build rapport with patients and doctors, team work solving problems.
Pros
Overtime bonuses, annual dinner
Cons
Six days works, Short leave