Columbia Asia Employee Review

View all Columbia Asia reviews

much benefit.. friendly teamwork and team leader..
personal care assistant (Former Employee) –  seremban n.sembilan malaysia5 February 2018
so much experience in there.. i learn how to comfort the patient.. how to talk to people.. grooming my self.. doing the emergancy cases.. friendly charge nurse and staf nurse.. all im learning from them.. and they make me continue my studies in nursing..

Other Columbia Asia Employee Reviews

Caring and Growing Company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Setapak7 February 2019
A community hospital where employees works close to each other because of the smaller set-up.Its a 5 1/2 work in a week office hours, To me, I feel that I have grown, career-wise, along with Columbia Asia as the company expands. In my opinion, Columbia Asia prospers because there is an understanding and caring work culture within the company."
Pros
Medical Coverage, Bonus, Increment
Collaborative team work and high social service
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam9 November 2018
Day at work is good but i know every work place have the pro and cons. While working sometimes busy and sometimes being relaxing. For me, working at a hospital its need an effective attitude, passionate talking to patients and understand their requirement. What i have learned while working here is the team work. A collaborative team work and accept any challenges i faced. The culture of workplace is mostly a social work which helping their needs and wants. The hardest part of the job is when solving a patients problem, their complains and anger towards the service of us. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a build rapport with patients and doctors, team work solving problems.
Pros
Overtime bonuses, annual dinner
Cons
Six days works, Short leave