Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 4,565 reviews
Fun workplace and friendly colleagues
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya27 August 2019
Great environment and management. Supportive teamwork and every work was easy to settled because of trainings that has been provided and always have training everytime new issues arrived. Tough part was from customers end but again, can be properly managed due to good teamwork and also team leader.
Pros
Fun environment, weekend off
Cons
Night shift
Fun place and flexible job scope
Processor (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya30 July 2019
I basically worked night shifts on week ends so all i experienced is peaceful environment and a very strategic place for night shift workers to grab food in the middle of the night cause there are 24hrs mamak restaurant and mynews retails shop for bites .
Pros
near to my house
Cons
emplyment crisis
N/a
Learning & Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya14 February 2019
Busy with workload.Learned about scheduling an classes, learn about report and how to communicate via email. Supportive management. Friendly and fun. Nothing hardest if we learn the job and do it with full of your heart. Complete the task on time and team outing.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short Break
nice working environment
CUSTOMER CARE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Subang Jaya24 December 2018
What I really loved while working here was they colleagues were really helpful (at least for my team) and were always willing to help anytime when asked. I also loved that my team always value my opinion and questions.
If you are in a fun team, you'll have fun.
Learning and Development Administrator (Current Employee) –  Subang Jaya15 April 2018
The cons people would say is the rules - it is too childish. But if you've work as Customer Service in any bank, you'll realize how the house rules are nothing. You cannot use your phone on the floor, you have strict 15 minutes short break (before and after lunch), only 1 hour lunch and communication email on your Start Shift, Break and End Shift. Productivity is quite a hassle since some of the team, you might have onshore management (from US), which will be super picky and strict on your leave, your whereabouts and your productivity. It just that, if you have a bond with your team, you will find working wasn't so hard. After some time, you might find the night working hours (since you'll be working US hours) is a bit tedious and cause your normal life to be changed abruptly and weekend feels shorter. You'll be working on Malaysia's leave but you'll get replacement leave for it.
Pros
No jammed (since you'll be working night shift), Bright work place, Team activity.
Cons
Less place to eat during lunch hour, hard to find parking at 8.00 pm.
Customer service (technical support) (Former Employee) –  Bangsar South6 January 2018
Since it's my first job , i've learn alot about how to work in a company and also i've improve alot from working on the company. Overall it is a good experience
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur8 November 2017
Good leadership and great team to work with. A platform to learn on corporate management and also practices open door policy in employee management. Established company globally and recognised.
Pros
Great team
Cons
No increments